[情報] 12/26 2am concert (GaIn出席) Fanacct

看板BEG作者 (kjkyeh)時間13年前 (2010/12/27 17:05), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Fanacct My two friends and I went to the BEG concert awhile back and remembered a fan bringing anti-skinship sign with Jo kwon face being crossed out. 我和我的兩個朋友之前去了BEG的演唱會,記得那時有一個Fan拿了一個上面有趙權頭像 的禁止”skinship”標誌 We decided to make PRO-skinship signs since Adam Couple had hit their 1st year anniversary and there were many Kkapliners at the concert. 而既然亞當夫婦已經過了一週年而且演唱會現場有很多亞當飯會到,因此我們決定作一 個支持skinship 的標誌 Basically there's 3 posters. The first two posters were screencaps of Ga in moving closer to kiss Jo kwon from the Bali-wedding episode. The third poster is the actual screencap of their first kiss. 基本上是有三個海報,前兩個是在峇里島拍婚紗照GaIn快親上趙權那一幕,第三張海報 就是他們的螢幕上初吻 First poster: "more" Second poster: "skinship" Third poster: "please" (三張海報上面的字為:請多skinship) About an hour or so, we heard loud screaming from fans in the back. We looked and saw a couple of members of Wonder Girls (or miss A) and Ga in (we definitely saw her and the fans are screaming her name to confirm it) walking down the aisle with body guards and their managers. We were surprised to see her (I think every fan there was). They were going to walk past us so we quickly picked up our signs and stood in order as Ga in walked by, she laughed/smiled and gave a quick bow towards us. I think as a "thank you"? As long she sees it, we're happy! 我們到演唱會現場大概過了一小時左右,聽到後面的fans大聲的尖叫。往後看時見到幾個 wonder girls(或是miss a )成員和”GaIn”(我們很確定是看到她,而有fans尖叫著她 的名字來確認是她) 。她們跟隨著旁邊的保鏢和經紀人沿著座位旁的走道往下走。我們非 常驚訝看到她(我想每一個fan都是),因為他們快要經過我們身邊所以我們很快的站起來 並舉起標誌準備。當GaIn走過時,笑著並很快的對我們鞠了一個躬,我想有點像是對我們 道謝的意思? Credits: Yoojin@Cyworld Translation: ♥Adam Couple♥FB Page 我們GaIn果然是言而有信的女子啊,雖然也太默默^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 121.13.252.245

12/27 17:09, , 1F
挖~~終於有聽到消息了~~除了知道拍戲會碰面其他私下消息
12/27 17:09, 1F

12/27 17:09, , 2F
已經很久沒聽到過了~~都不知道現在怎麼樣
12/27 17:09, 2F

12/27 18:12, , 3F
有看到說GaIn不舒服還是去了 GaIn真是好女孩阿 權撿到寶了
12/27 18:12, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1D65R67H (BEG)