[閒聊] 有人聽過Rachel Greyhound嗎?

看板BDSM作者 (BDSM板匿名帳號)時間6年前 (2018/06/28 18:18), 編輯推噓7(703)
留言10則, 9人參與, 6年前最新討論串1/1
因為實在是太Hardcore了所以只敢貼在這邊 之前Google到一個叫做BondXgelife的網站 (中間有碼一個字 不過相信大家知道) 裡面有個完全奉獻自己當奴的 Rachel Greyhound 她是一個金髮女生,但目前頭髮全部剃掉,完全被當作是物品 每天被限制不能穿衣服,且24小時必須戴肛塞、穿超高高跟鞋 連食物都被控制僅能吃流質營養食品,還被限制無法高潮 非葉配 但提一下這個網站會直播Rachel Greyhound的生活 僅供付費會員看 我是沒有買啦XDD 不然信用卡帳單會多一筆不知道是什麼的東西 被看到尷尬 附上她的生活守則以及渣翻 " 以下是我的制約和指導原則 我每天起床後都會跪著唸完這串規則 (btw: XhamXXer 找的到影片) 我的身分: 我是一個物品,除了我主人允許我的權利之外不擁有任何權利 我將我的身心全部投入這種生活,對於任何規則都沒有極限,也沒有關鍵詞、休息時刻。 直到我死亡或是被釋放為止。 我是一個物品,所以我對無論是什麼地位地位的人都會表示臣服。 我的生命會專注於服務所有人,無論是一般性服務或是性服務。 我會維持這種生活24-7,沒有任何例外,而且絕不違反規則,除非經過主人允許。 我的行為模式: 我了解我沒有說話的權利,這種生活模式叫做「絕對安靜」, 而且會是我平常每天的制約模式。 在特殊狀況我被允許說話時,我會叫我的主人「這個物品的擁有者」、「擁有者」 我是一個物品,我不被允許和任何人有目光接觸,我的視線永遠要往下盯著地板,除非有 特殊的指示。當我沒有被使用時,我會臣服地跪下,等待指示。 我的身體: 我會24-7帶著肛塞,提醒我的身體並不屬於我。 只有在我排便或是要被肛交時才會拿下來。 如果拿下來的話我必須用嘴含著他,除非有特殊指示。 我同意我的主人隨意使用我的身體,或是把我的身體給任何人使用。 我會努力去滿足我的主人以及任何人。 衣著規定: 我每天24小時都會穿超高跟鞋,除非有特殊指示。 當我沒穿高跟鞋時,我會將我的身體重量盡可能放在腳趾, 我的腳跟不被允許觸碰地面。 我不被允許穿任何衣服,除非有特殊指示 食物: 我再也不能吃人類的一般食物,我的主人會提供我基本地所需的營養成分。 我除了水之外,也不被允許攝取任何的其他食品。 訓練課程: 我每天都必須鍛鍊我的深喉嚨技巧,我會盡可能地妝點我的儀容和頭髮來取悅主人。 我會每天練習瑜珈、伸展操,來讓我的身體維持彈性。 我的生活: 我的生活目的僅是為了他人的愉悅和使用。 我接受我僅是一個為他人而生的物品,並且願意放棄任何的人類權利。 Following are my Rules of Conduct - I will kneel and read them aloud each morning immediately after awaking. My Status I am an owned object, with no rights except those given to me by my Owner. I give myself freely to this life, without limitation, safe word or relief, until such time of my death or release. As an owned object, I accept that I am subservient to all, regardless of their status. I will focus my life and my actions on serving others, at all times, and of being of service sexually and physically. I live the life as an owned object twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, with no exception, and will not divert from my rules at any time, unless given specific permission by my owner. My Behavior I understand that I am not allowed the freedom of speech. This mode is termed Absolute Silence, and will be my normal, daily condition. On the rare occasion when I am allowed to speak, I will refer to my Owner as “This thing ’s Owner” or “Owner”. As an owned object, I am not permitted to make eye contact with anyone. My eyes will remain lowered, my gaze on the floor at all times, unless instructed otherwise. When not being used, I will Kneel obediently, awaiting instruction. My Body I will wear my butt plug 24/7 to remind me that my body is not my own. It will only leave my body for defecation or sexual use, and during such times will be held in my mouth unless instructed otherwise. I accept that my Owner will use my body for his pleasure, or offer me for the pleasure of others. I will eagerly work to please my Owner, or those he has given me to. Clothing I will wear high heel shoes 24 hours a day, unless otherwise instructed. When not in heels, I will maintain my weight high on my toes. My heels are not allowed to touch the floor. I am not allowed clothes unless otherwise instructed. Sustenance I am no longer allowed to eat human food. My Owner will provide basic nourishment for me to consume. I am not allowed any other consumable items, and only water. My Training I will train daily to advance my skills as a Deep Throat Slut. I will work to perfect my makeup and hair styling in an effort to please my Owner. I will diligently practice my yoga and stretching so my body is pliable. My Life I live my life solely for the pleasure and use of others. I accept that I am only an object of such use, and willingly give up any control or independence afforded a human person. -- 此帳號為BDSM板匿名帳號,相關規範請參閱置底板規及說明。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 211.20.42.97 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/BDSM/M.1530181132.A.C39.html

06/28 20:19, 6年前 , 1F
.....好令人害羞的生活,作為遊戲有點讓人心動,但徹
06/28 20:19, 1F

06/28 20:19, 6年前 , 2F
底到這種地步就.....我還是看看就好(
06/28 20:19, 2F

06/28 20:31, 6年前 , 3F
她不用上班喔@@?
06/28 20:31, 3F

06/28 20:47, 6年前 , 4F
看了很有感覺但是…太夢幻了還是看看就好ww
06/28 20:47, 4F