[情報] EasyJet 四月暫停營運

看板Aviation作者 (~"~)時間4年前 (2020/04/04 17:53), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 4年前最新討論串1/1
剛收到來自易捷的一封信: 主要是考量歐洲的旅行限制,公司決定停飛四月的所有航班。 原文: Hello, On behalf of everyone at easyJet, I hope you and your loved ones are healthy a nd safe at this time. I wanted to write to you to let you know what's been happening at easyJet. Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working hard to repatriate more than 45,0 00 customers from across Europe, and we will continue to work with governments to support the ongoing effort to get people home where needed. However, with our number one priority being the safety and wellbeing of custom ers and crew, and with the travel restrictions across Europe, we took the deci sion to temporarily ground all of our fleet of aircraft. This means that throu ghout April, there will be no easyJet flights operating anywhere on our networ k other than for repatriation. If your flight is cancelled as a result of this, I am sorry. Our customer serv ice team will be in touch to let you know how to switch to a new flight, get a voucher or be reimbursed. We are currently dealing with an unprecedented numb er of calls and are working hard to try and process these as quickly as we can - however, with a number of our service centres directly affected by governme nt restrictions, it may take longer than usual and so we thank you for your pa tience. I know that this has been a difficult and frustrating time for many of you who have had travel plans disrupted, who may have waited on calls, or who faced d ifficulties booking onto rescue flights, so I am sorry if this has been the ca se. Rest assured, my team and I are working around the clock trying to ease the di sruption as much as we can. I am extremely proud of the way that everyone here , from call centre staff to the crew onboard, has given their all at such a ch allenging time. Looking to the future We’re missing travel as much as anyone and will continue to evaluate when we can start flying again. As soon as we can do so safely, we’ll be back in the skies again – proudly taking you on your holidays, business trips, and weeken ds away with friends and loved ones. Until then, I wanted to say thank you for your support and understanding. Ple ase look after yourselves, and we look forward to warmly welcoming you back on board one day soon. Sincerely, Johan Lundgren CEO, easyJet 看看易捷的股價,近一個月腰斬一半以上,未來前景堪憂,希望不是是這波受疫情影響倒 閉潮的第一張骨牌... https://i.imgur.com/459BxwO.jpg
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 122.121.95.137 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Aviation/M.1585993982.A.25A.html

04/04 18:00, 4年前 , 1F
EZ撐住啊......
04/04 18:00, 1F

04/05 01:31, 4年前 , 2F
倒閉的話Flybe已經開第一槍了吧
04/05 01:31, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1UY5Z-9Q (Aviation)