[資訊] Visa extension work

看板Aussiekiwi作者 (I Love Les)時間12年前 (2011/11/28 15:52), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hey guys, I just received an email from the JobShop, Perth as below. Visa Extension Work -- 2 hours Southeast of Perth! STARTS TOMORROW (Tuesday, November 29th) and lasts 4-5 weeks. YOU MUST HAVE OWN VEHICLE! We require workers for a grain receival facility for the harvest season. All positions are for individuals with their own car, so this job is not suitable for couples or friends travelling together. Job duties include recording data, tarping grain silos, out loading grain, site hygiene activities (sweeping and shovelling) and working around machinery. Candidates must be physically fit, have excellent English and be willing to work in hot and dusty conditions for long hours. People who suffer from asthma or hay fever are not encouraged to apply. Wage is $22/hour and basic accommodation is provided for free. Sort out your own meals. Overtime paid at $34/hour. LOTS of hours available. Please respond to this email with your updated CV if you have a car and can start work TUESDAY November 29th Thanks, The Job Shop Team The Job Shop First Floor 236 William St Northbridge Northbridge, Western Australia 6865 AU sky@thejobshop.com.au Anyone interested can reply to the email add as above. To be honest, if i were you, i'll just bring myself and my resume to the jobshop now. Good luck:) -- Plz don't reply anything to my mailbox. Much appreciate. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.74.133.140
文章代碼(AID): #1EqpsrB7 (Aussiekiwi)