[住宿] 雪梨Central單人房(附獨立衛浴)

看板Aussiekiwi作者 (一定要的啊)時間13年前 (2011/07/07 18:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
類別:出租 房屋:Single Room/(附獨立衛浴) 價錢:$349 per week, 4 weeks bonds included electricity and internet 0423-735860 YingYing 備註:幫朋友代PO I have one room in big unit only providing for student visa. It is suitable for student who doesn’t want to share with others. Have own bath room and air-condition only share kitchen and living room. It’s really nice place for getting experience with foreign students. The place is very convenience and it’s so close to UTS, Sydney uni, Macquarie city campus and Curtin uni, near central station, paddy market, restaurants. I want to sell the contract for 5 months (until end of this year), it will be available end of July or we can discuss about it Price is $349 per week, 4 weeks bonds included electricity and internet bills Facilities: computer, TV in common room, pool and table tennis Moreover, there are many activities providing in this accommodation such as BBQ, game competition and parties. Please contact me if you are interested 042-373-5860 or aqua_lekus@hotmail.com P.S 位置很棒,附近就是UTS, in search, 離雪大搭車也方便, 房間蠻新的,一樓交誼廳很溫馨寬敞,還可以免費上網(APPLE電腦數台), 有自己的獨立衛浴,空調,廚房六個人SHARE, 朋友很友善,會說中文。可以直接電話聯絡約時間看房。 謝謝~ 042-373-5860 YingYing ┌────────────Aussiekiwi板☆發文注意事項────────────┐ │發表文章前請先詳細閱讀本板板規 │ │請勿發表無關澳紐生活之文章 │ │若內文過短,請善用推文功能 │ │如果沒有問題的話,請按 Ctrl + y 以刪除此注意事項。 │ │Then you may start, cheers. :) BY 澳紐板板主│ └─────────────────────────────────────┘ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 110.174.23.35
文章代碼(AID): #1E5P0ulD (Aussiekiwi)