[住宿] Anyone want to share a double room i …

看板Aussiekiwi作者 (inch)時間14年前 (2010/01/29 21:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hi, I am studying at Melbourne Uni, 3rd year of Actuarial Studies and Accounting double Major. Since I am planning to take CFA II exam in 2011 after I grauduate this yaer I am thinking about sharing my room with another Finance major student who I can study with and to save money for extensive stay in Melbourne City. (Besides, I don't want to move to suburb since most of my friends are living in city where I always study and hang out most of the time, and I work in city as well.) If you don't mind sharing a room with me and you're FEMALE who is studying at Melbourne Uni as well, and you plan to become an Actuary, CPA, CFA or just want to save money meanwhile staying in CBD while it is not affordable for you. Please let me know! The rent is AUD $600 a month. monthy internet/bill is about AUD $60-80. I'm from Taipei. I'd like to cook and bake at home if i find some new recipe i want to try , and I play tennis, flute and PS3. I'm learning French and golf now. I'd like to go clubbing and dancing camp sometimes, and if you don't mind I'd like to drink and host home party a couple of times during a semester. By the way, I study hard... since I'm majoring in actuarial science and accounting at the same time... and it's my final year in school when I found my subjects quite challenging. So I hope you will be a hard working person but party and play hard as well :D please send me email: zoe726@gmail.com if you have any interest in discusssion about my suitability of becoming your roommate. Thanks. ┌────────────Aussiekiwi板☆發文注意事項────────────┐ │發表文章前請先詳細閱讀本板板規 │ │請勿發表無關澳紐生活之文章 │ │若內文過短,請善用推文功能 │ │如果沒有問題的話,請按 Ctrl + y 以刪除此注意事項。 │ │Then you may start, cheers. :) BY 澳紐板板主│ └─────────────────────────────────────┘ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.84.17.230 ※ 編輯: neverin 來自: 210.84.17.230 (01/29 21:44)
文章代碼(AID): #1BOkOTl6 (Aussiekiwi)