MLB的下一個quote machine: Nick Swisher

看板Athletics作者 (叭叭叭叭叭叭叭叭叭)時間19年前 (2005/04/05 21:07), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.athleticsnation.com/story/2005/4/5/63015/41441 On Moneyball: Blez: Have you been able to get Michael Lewis off your tail for a little while? Swisher: (Laughs) No, I love Mike, man. You know, he wrote that book. I was extremely happy to be a part of that. I can't wait to read the sequel...actually, I haven't even read the first one yet cause I don't really read books. But I'm excited to see what happens with the next one. On Video Games: Another media guy: Did you see yourself in the new MVP Baseball game? Swisher: Yeah, I saw that. I didn't know my face was so fat. (Laughing) I saw the picture and I'm like, yeah, that's an OK picture, but then I get on the game and I'm like, "Oh my God." But hey, you know what, just to be on a video game is unbelievable, man. Another media guy: Apparently, they say you like to be right-handed. Swisher: I guess. Whatever's in the game, is in the game, you know? Blez: You don't go in and up your ratings? Swisher: No, I'm happy having a guy that's already on there, you know what I'm saying? (Laughing) Yeah, creating my guy with giving him a rating of 99 here and 85 there, those days of creating myself in those games are gone. -- 作為一個棒球球迷,一定要把這兩樣事情記得清清楚楚: 1) Keep the Faith 2) The Yankees Suck Tony Chiu, NTU Med91 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.212.196
文章代碼(AID): #12Kesl4m (Athletics)