Mailbag: Berkman's rehab on track

看板Astros作者 (世界是平的)時間18年前 (2006/02/01 09:19), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
01/30/2006 1:57 PM ET Mailbag: Berkman's rehab on track Astros beat reporter Alyson Footer answers fans' questions By Alyson Footer / MLB.com From:http://kuso.cc/mi9 =============================== Will Lance Berkman be able to play with full strength by Opening Day? -- Gary P., Nanuet, Texas Gary P., Nanuet, Texas---肥仔在球季開幕時,能帶著良好的身體狀況上場嗎? The Astros do not anticipate that his recent knee surgery will prevent him from missing too much time during Spring Training, so he should be fine for the regular season. Berkman will take it easy during the workout period, and he's not going to push himself too hard when the Grapefruit League games begin March 2. I wouldn't think his recovery time would linger into April. 太空人隊沒料想到肥仔最近動的膝蓋手術並不會影響到他太多的春訓時間,因此他 在球季進行時會有良好的狀況。球季前的練習期間,肥仔的練習會較隨興,當 3月 2 日葡萄柚聯盟開始時,他也不會讓自己太拼命。我想他的術後恢復不會持續到 4 月份的。 Is there any chance of upgrading the starting rotation before the season begins? -- Jim W., Oklahoma City, Okla. Jim W., Oklahoma City, Okla.---球季開始前,還有補強先發投手戰力的可能嗎? I doubt it. They'll go with Roy Oswalt, Andy Pettitte, Brandon Backe, Ezequiel Astacio and Wandy Rodriguez, although a handful of pitchers will get a shot at the fifth spot during Spring Training, too. I believe Roger Clemens will return in June, which would obviously bump Backe to No. 4. 我覺得不可能。新球季的先發投手為 Roy Oswalt, Andy Pettitte, Brandon Backe, Ezequiel Astacio 和 Wandy Rodriguez,縱使春訓時也會有少數投手競爭第五號 先發的位置。我相信老克 6月份會回到太空人隊的,很顯然他的回來會將 Backe擠落 到第四號先發。 It seems like the Astros have avoided arbitration with almost everyone, but Morgan Ensberg still hasn't been granted a contract. I looked at the salary figures, and I find it hard to believe that a resolution cannot be met. Why is there a delay with reaching an agreement with the All-Star third baseman? -- Casey B., Conroe, Texas Casey B., Conroe, Texas---太空人隊要對有資格的球員避免仲裁,但寶哥目前尚未 答應合約。我查了一下年薪,覺得很難相信目前雙方仍 無取得共識解決。為什麼遲遲未能與這位明星賽三壘手 達成協議呢? I wouldn't take the delay as a negative. Ensberg said recently that the talks were going well and it was just a matter of figuring out where he fits among players of his caliber and experience. Ensberg is in for a hefty paycheck, but I doubt this will go to a hearing, especially considering the two sides were less than a million apart when proposals were exchanged. 我想合約遲遲未簽成並非是負面的。寶哥說雙方的磋商很順利,而且也不過是要了解到 他與其他球員間,他個人的表現能力與經驗上的問題。寶哥是準備要求高薪的。但我不 認為到時會上到仲裁法庭,因為特別是想到申請通過,雙方不過各要退讓一百萬而已。 Is Bill Worrell expected to come back to the Astros' booth this season when the Rockets' season ends, or was his decision last year a permanent one? Also, when it comes to the trivia questions that come on during Astros games, why do the broadcasters always have to try to answer for us fans? Isn't the point that the questions are for the fans to try to figure out themselves? No other baseball broadcast I've watched that offers trivia has broadcasters that do what the Astros' crew does. -- Shawn C., Webster, Texas Shawn C., Webster, Texas---當火箭隊球季結束了, Bill Worrell會回到太空人 隊電話亭嗎?或是說他決定只要一個固定的工作? 當談到一些關於太空人隊球賽的雜七雜八問題,為什 麼這些主播一定要試著努力回答我們球迷的問題?而 不是給球迷們自己找出答案?我還沒有看過其他節目的 主播像太空人隊的主播那般回答問題的。 Interesting point. J.D. and Brownie, are you out there? 很有趣的看法,J.D. 和 Brownie,你是哪裡人? To answer your other question, the Astros decided last year to replace Worrell with Larry Dierker. Worrell graciously accepted the decision. I do not anticipate any changes in that area. 為了要回答你其他的問題,太空人隊去年就決定找 Larry Dierker來代替 Worrell的 工作。 Worrell也欣然接受這個決定。我想這方面不會有任何的改變了。 I always enjoyed Alan Ashby's commentary on the Astros radio broadcasts. In fact, his delivery and insight were major factors in my decision to purchase the Web audio from MLB radio the past two seasons. I enjoy the fact that he was a player for so many years back when I was growing up in Houston. What was the reason for his dismissal? -- Jon H., Spanish Fork, Utah Jon H., Spanish Fork, Utah---我很喜歡 Alan Ashby在太空人廣播節目中的評論。 事實上,他的主持風格與洞察力是我過去兩季會購 買 MLB radio收聽的主要原因。我也因為喜歡過去 我在休士頓長大的時候,他已當了好幾年的球員了。 為什麼要將他解雇呢? When the Astros were looking for a replacement for Milo Hamilton on the road, two strong candidates emerged during the interview process and the Astros decided to hire both of them. In turn, Ashby was let go, which took him completely off guard. 當太空人隊在尋找取代 Milo Hamilton人選時,有兩個非常優秀的候選人在面試過 程出現,而太空人隊決定雇用他們兩人。因此 Ashby就無預警被辭掉了。 I was sad to see Ashby go, too, but let's give the new guys a chance. Brett Dolan and Dave Raymond spent more than a decade in the Minor Leagues and deserve this chance. They're both bright, funny, articulate and thrilled to be here. I think you're going to like them. 看到 Ashby離開,我也很難過,但是讓我們給新人一個機會。 Brett Dolan和 Dave Raymond 在小聯盟有十年以上的經驗,他們的能力值得擁有這個 職位。他們兩人在主持節目方面,活潑、風趣、善於表達、讓人興奮。我想你會喜歡 他們的。 Do you think Brad Lidge feels any resentment toward the Astros because they were rumored to be shopping him for Miguel Tejada? -- Obed G., Houston Obed G., Houston---你覺得 Lidge會因為有乳摸指出要拿他交易 Miguel Tejada 而對球團心生憤恨嗎? Nope, no bitterness from Lidge. He first started hearing his name in trade rumors way back in 1999, his second year of professional baseball. Back then, he stressed about it a bit, but as the years have progressed, he takes it as a compliment. As his agent told him, if you're mentioned in trade rumors, it means people want you. Lidge isn't the type to hold grudges and he'll go about his business as usual when he arrives in Florida in a few weeks. 不, Lidge不會心生不滿的。他第一次聽到自己的名字出現在交易乳摸上是 1999年 他職棒生涯的第二年。那時他對此感到有些許壓力,但是隨著一年年過去,他就把這 些當作是一種肯定。正如他的經紀人告訴過他,假如你在交易的乳摸中被提及,那就 表示有人想要你。 Lidge不是那種會記恨的人,當幾週後他到佛羅里達的春訓基地, 他會像往常一樣,盡力做他的工作。 The player the Astros should can is Lidge. I realize every closer will blow saves from time to time, but Lidge fell apart at the wrong moments last season. We almost missed the playoffs because of him, we failed to win the pennant at home because of him, and we got our butts handed to us in the World Series because of him. We could be the World Champions right now if it wasn't for him. Mr. Lidge, I guess it's only appropriate that your nickname is "Lights Out," because the perfect song lyric for you would be "Turn out the lights, the party's over." -- Patrick C., Nacogdoches, Texas Patrick C., Nacogdoches, Texas---太空人隊最該開除的球員是 Lidge!我能理解每 個終結者一定有幾次救援失敗﹙blow saves﹚的 時候。但是上一季 Lidge卻在錯誤的時刻失手。 因為他,我們差點不能往季後賽下一階段邁進. 因為他,我們不能在家贏得國聯冠軍。因為他, 使我們在世界大賽丟盡了臉。要不是他,我們可 能就是世界大賽冠軍了。 Lidge先生,我想你的 綽號叫 "Lights Out"再適合不過了。因為對你來 說,最棒的歌詞就是 "Turn out the lights, the party's over." Wow, tough crowd. The next time I have a bad day at the office, remind me not to give you my boss' phone number. 哇,好狠。下次我在辦公室不愉快時,千萬提醒我別給你我老闆的電話。 Lidge had his rough moments, but he had no control over the Astros' collective inability to score runs. Lidge也會有低潮的時候,但是他對太空人隊無法連貫的打線無能為力。 I heard on TV that the Rangers gave the Rocket some reasons he should play for them. Any truth to this? -- Zach H., Baytown, Texas -- Zach H., Baytown, Texas---我從電視上得知遊騎兵隊給了老克一些他應該到游 騎兵隊打球的理由。有關於這個消息的一些事實嗎? Tom Hicks indeed appears to be in heavy pursuit of Clemens. You're going to hear lots of rumors and speculation in the coming weeks, and you'll have to decide for yourself what you take as truth and what is idle chatter. 遊騎兵老闆 Tom Hicks對老克的確表現了高度的興趣。在接下來的一週,你會聽到 很多乳摸和推測。你自己可以認定哪件是事實,哪件只是閒聊。 I have not talked to Clemens about what he's thinking, but I'm sticking with my earlier assertion that he's going to return to the Astros sometime in '06. Negotiations will begin in early May and he'll probably be ready to make his first start in June. 對於老克心裡在想什麼,我從未談論過。但我仍堅持早先認定老克 06年會回到太空人 隊的看法。雙方磋商會在五月初開始進行。而老克也可能開始為他六月的登版先發準備。 I do not think he'll return to the American League. I also do not think that his body will hold up in the Texas heat in an open-air ballpark. I believe he has the best chance of succeeding in Houston. I do not know what his health status is, nor do I know how badly he wants to pitch another year. But if his back, hamstrings and desire hold up, I believe he'll be back, in Houston. 我想老克不會回到美聯。我也覺得德州炎熱天氣下,在開放上空的球場投球,他的身體 不會承受住。我相信他在休士頓投球才會有最大的成功機會。目前我不知道他的健 康情形,也不清楚他還會想再多投幾年。但如果他要回來了,大腿抽筋的毛病與拼戰 渴望仍會持續,我相信他會回到場上,回到休士頓。 ================= 如果我沒翻好 或翻錯了 就跟我說 -- 讀書苦.讀書累 讀書還要繳學費 不如混個黑社會 有吃有喝有地位 還有妹妹陪你睡 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.172.203.9

02/01 13:39, , 1F
感激不盡~
02/01 13:39, 1F

02/01 13:40, , 2F
有看有推 <(_ _)>
02/01 13:40, 2F

02/01 14:56, , 3F
辛苦了 ^^
02/01 14:56, 3F

02/01 15:24, , 4F
感謝!
02/01 15:24, 4F