[WC10] 法布準備好隨時替換 Torres

看板Arsenal作者 (Bob)時間14年前 (2010/07/06 10:33), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Cesc hoping to replace Torres Published 23:00 05/07/10 By John Cross http://goo.gl/pEfJ Cesc Fabregas last night promised he is ready grasp his World Cup chance. Cesc Fabregas 昨晚承諾會抓住在世界盃上場的機會。 Arsenal captain Fabregas has been left on the bench and came on again as a substitute for out-of-form Fernando Torres in Spain’s quarter final win over Paraguay. Arsenal 隊長 Fabregas 一直被留在板凳上,直到四強賽西班牙贏巴拉圭一役,已替補身 分替換狀態不佳的 Fernando Torres。 Spain boss Vicente Del Bosque has hinted he may drop Liverpool striker Torres for tomorrow’s semi final with Germany in Durban and use Fabregas in a 4-5-1 formation. 西班牙隊教練 Vicente Del Bosque 暗示自己可能不會派 Liverpool 射手 Torres 作為 明天準決賽於 Durban 對抗德國一役,而是使用 Fabregas 並安排在 4-5-1 陣形裡。 (註:台灣時間 7/8 凌晨 2:30) Torres has yet to find the target and Spain’s five-goal tournament top scorer David Villa is carrying their goal threat all on his shoulders. Torres 還未找到準星,同是西班牙隊、目前世界盃最高近球、5球記錄者 David Villa 已經擔起西班牙隊得分的重擔。 That has opened the door for Fabregas who missed the end of last season with Arsenal after fracturing his leg but insists he is now fully fit and desperate to take his chance. 因此為 Fabregas 上場先發開啟了大門,雖然在 Arsenal 末段賽事因骨折缺席,但堅稱 已經康復且渴望上場。 Fabregas said: “All I want is to play football. When I come on, I don’t think about it. Fabregas 說:『我最想做的就是踢球。只要能上場,我就不會再想啥。』 It is the semi-final of the World Cup. I just want to play, I want to enjoy, do well for the team, and show I can play. 『這是世界盃的準決賽,我只想要上場踢球、去享受踢球、為球隊盡力、並證明我可以踢 好它。』 “I feel good, I feel motivated. Of course, when you are not playing, you have to give even more to get yourself into the team. 『我感覺很棒、感到激勵。當然,沒有踢球的時候,你必須把自己更多地融入球隊。』 “I needed games. I needed minutes on the pitch. You can train as much as you like but if you don’t play, you will never get your fitness back. 『我需要比賽,我需要在球場上踢球的每一刻。你可以盡你喜歡地加倍練球,但若沒有上 場踢球的機會,你永遠無法回到最佳狀態。』 “It felt much better today on the pitch so hopefully in the next two games I will feel better.” 『今天在場上踢球感覺真好,希望接下來的兩場會更好。』 Fabregas made the difference as a second half substitute against Paraguay as Spain struggled but eventually broke down the South Americans. 當西班牙仍在與巴拉圭奮戰時,Fabregas 在下半場替補上場時帶來了變化,且至終擊敗 了南美球隊。 But he still insists that Torres will come good for Spain as he also offered support to the striker who is effectively keeping him out of the team. 他堅持認為,Torres 會帶給西班牙隊好處的,並支持這名射手即使常使 Fabregas 失去 先發。 “We have other players who can score goals,” said Fabregas. “Everyone can score a goal and Fernando is a very important player for us. 『我們有著可以進球的同伴,』Fabregas 說,『每個人都可以進球,且 Fernando 是 球隊裡重要的球員。』 “I am sure he will come good. I hope so. He is a strong guy, a big personality so I am sure he will be OK.” 『我肯定他會好起來。我希望如此。他是一個強壯的同伴,知名的球星,我肯定他會好起 來的。』 But Fabregas is full of praise for Germany and now believes Joachim Loew’s men are the strongest and most dangerous team in the tournament. Fabregas 讚賞德國隊,並認為 Joachim Loew 的球隊是世界盃裡最強壯、也是最危險的 球隊。 Germany have blasted eight goals past England and Germany to set up a rematch of their Euro 2008 final. 德國已經分別在英格蘭和阿根廷一役共灌進八球,再次遇上西班牙如同來到 08年歐洲盃 的冠軍賽。 Miroslav Klose has been in sensational form for Germany but Fabregas has picked out Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger as the real danger man. Miroslav Klose 成了德國隊陣容中的轟動人物,但 Fabregas 指出 Bayern Munich 的中 場 Bastian Schweinsteiger 才是真正的危險人物。 Fabregas said: “We have watched all the games. When you are here, you don’t stop watching football and we know every team. Fabregas 說:『我們已經看過全部比賽。當你在世界盃賽之中,你不應停止看球,且需 要了解各個球隊。』 “They are a very strong side, probably the strongest side in the tournament at the moment. 『他們是非常強力的陣容,恐怕是世界盃賽裡最強壯的陣容了!』 “It will be a very exciting game, two teams who play good football, so let’ s see who wins. 『那將是令人期待的比賽,兩個球隊(西vs德)都踢出漂亮的足球,就來瞧瞧誰會贏吧。』 “I don’t mind if they are favourites. If they want to be favourites, we will accept that. We just want to play the game, we want to be a strong team, we want to beat them, and we want to reach the final. 『我不在意他們是否為奪冠大熱門。若他們想要成為奪冠大熱門,我們也接受。我們只是 想踢球,想成為最強的球隊,想要擊敗他們,並奪下冠軍! “We know it will be very difficult. As a team they are very strong, quick on the counter-attack, they defend very well. 『我們知道那並不容易。就球隊而言,他們相當強勁,可以策動快速反擊,且防禦固若金 湯。』 “I like Schewinsteiger. He is playing really well. He is having a great World Cup. You never expect Argentina to lose 4-0 but in football today anyone can beat anyone. 『我欣賞 Schweinsteiger,他踢得很棒,亦有著甜美的世界盃體驗。你從未預料到阿根 廷會以 0-4 輸給德國,但在足球競技裡,任何人都可能被擊敗。』 “We are proud of what we have achieved so far. But we want to go all the way. We are very excited about the semi-final, it is the first time in our history, so we will try to do well in it.” 『我們以至今所達到的成就為榮。但我們想要更往前。我們期待準決賽的開打,那是歷史 上第一次打進準決賽,我們會全力以赴。』 Fabregas has picked out keeper Iker Casillas and in-form striker David Villa as the men that he believes can be the difference for Spain. Fabregas 指出門將 Iker Casillas 和 狀態極佳的射手 David Villa 會是西班牙球隊 的真正關鍵所在。 Real Madrid keeper Casillas pulled off a brilliant penalty save against Paraguay while £35m striker Villa has scored five in the World Cup already. Real Madrid 門將 Casillas 在對巴拉圭時,漂亮地攔下點球,而£35m射手 Villa 在世 界盃裡已經踢進五球。 Fabregas added: “I don’t care if Villa is the best in the world or not. All that matters is he is playing really well and he is scoring goals and that is what we want. Fabregas 補充說:『我不在乎 Villa 是否為世界最棒的球員。真正要緊的是,他踢得很 好,持續帶來進球,那正是我們所需要的。』 “If they want to say he is the best, then he is the best. If not, we don’t care because we know he is good for us. 『若別人說他是最棒的,那他就是。若說不是,我們也不在乎,因為我們知道他對我們有 幫助。』 “I just had the feeling he would save it because in the big moments he always delivers for us. He is something special. At the big moments, he is always there for us.” 『我有種感覺,他會拯救西班牙隊,因為在大賽時他總是貢獻進球。他很特別,在大賽裡 ,他總是在那裡幫助我們。』 Real Madrid’s former Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso says Germany will not hold any fears for Spain as their form so far will be irrelevant come tomorrow night. 現任 Real Madrid 的前 Liverpool 中場 Xabi Alonso 表示,德國隊無法動搖西班牙隊 ,即使他們的陣容如何也與明晚賽事無關。 Alonso added: “Germany are having a great World Cup playing very well, but what the two teams have done up to now doesn’t count. Alonso 補充說:『德國隊在世界盃賽打得不錯,但過去踢得如何也不能決定接下來會是 如何。』 “Once you get to this stage of the tournament the only thing that matters is to go through regardless of the opposition.” 『一旦你達到賽程中這樣的階段了,唯一要緊的是:勇往直前,毋懼敵人。』 ************************************** 法布, 我要看荷西冠軍大戰! Goal! Goal! Arsenal! We r the Champions ! --

07/06 10:51, , 1F
托瑞...我以為他要去打棒球了
07/06 10:51, 1F

07/06 11:08, , 2F
小豬真的很不錯,但應該很貴
07/06 11:08, 2F

07/06 11:10, , 3F
法布當然了解每個球隊~那麼會打電動~對手都被他摸透了
07/06 11:10, 3F

07/06 11:25, , 4F
終於可以看到小法了!!
07/06 11:25, 4F
※ 編輯: changyg 來自: 140.113.101.14 (07/06 11:45)

07/06 20:15, , 5F
法布加油!!villa也加油!!
07/06 20:15, 5F
文章代碼(AID): #1CCfOEZj (Arsenal)