[中文歌詞] Wonderful

看板Arashi作者 (梵)時間9年前 (2015/02/09 03:27), 9年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Wonderful Girl, you're wonderful... wonderful Girl, you're wonderful... wonder wonderful 穿著比年齡成熟的Dress 純真無邪地Steppin' She's gotta 戀情的Motion 拋出Hello的Action 踩著螺旋步伐 即使靠近卻 Never She loves the music, baby 赤裸裸的Human 熾熱 縮短的距離 現在 By your side Maybe alone 聽得見 妳的心跳 今夜兩人 Close your eyes now 是的 I wanna take your hand Dizzy Dizzy 邀請妳 來吧 Take my hand 謊言也無妨 唯獨今夜 Follow me 別催促 告訴我 Oh, you are my special, yeah 跨越黑夜 Another world 前往夢中世界 Girl, you're wonderful... wonderful Girl, you're wonderful... wonder wonderful Heel在Floor之上 細數Rhythm 不悅的Lucky lady 優柔寡斷The other? 在眼瞳深處看得見 那Hidden treasure Don't have to be quiet, baby Story即將展開Countdown (鮮紅的)Glass舉杯 (Don't leave me alone) 時間過得太快Midnight Ready to go? 兩人就這樣 You know, can't stop anymore I wanna take your hand Fuzzy Fuzzy擾亂妳心 只需 Take my hand 無數次的 Love trip 前方是Mystery 別教我心急 低聲細語 Oh, you are my special, yeah 帶著妳 Go to the star 前往不同的世界 Girl, you're wonderful... wonderful Girl, you're wonderful... wonder wonderful Hey! Hey! You're so amazing! Hey! Hey! You're the beauty! Hey! Hey! You're so wonderful! Drive you crazy Wow (Be crazy) Wonderful... wonderful Girl, you're wonderful... wonder wonderful I wanna take your hand Dizzy Dizzy 邀請妳 來吧 Take my hand 謊言也無妨 唯獨今夜 Follow me 別催促 告訴我 Oh, you are my special, yeah 跨越黑夜 Another world 前往夢中世界 Girl, you're wonderful... wonderful Girl, you're wonderful... wonder wonderful Wonderful... wonderful Girl, you're wonderful... wonder wonderful ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Arashi/M.1423423653.A.ECD.html ※ 編輯: veluriya (60.245.65.194), 02/13/2015 10:07:14
文章代碼(AID): #1KrxYbxD (Arashi)