[歌詞] Green City-1.銀色假期 Holiday Smoo …

看板Annie-Lin作者 (lala)時間14年前 (2009/12/24 22:45), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
詞 Lyricist & 曲 Music: J. Fred Coots and Haven Gillespie 編曲 Arrangement: Mao Huang Santa Claus Santa Claus You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town! He's making a list, And checking it twice, Gonna find out who's naughty or nice. Santa Claus is coming to town! He sees you when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, So be good for goodness sake! Oh! You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town! He's making a list, And checking it twice, Gonna find out who's naughty or nice. Santa Claus is coming to town! He sees you when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, So be good for goodness sake! Oh! You better watch out, You better not cry, You better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town! Santa Claus is coming to town! Santa Claus is coming to town... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.137.51.35 ※ 編輯: luvlala 來自: 114.137.51.35 (12/24 22:46)

12/24 23:10, , 1F
美國人打英文果然很快 剩下的都交給你啦 XD
12/24 23:10, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1BCtv-UV (Annie-Lin)