[點歌] 懶骨頭小天使

看板AngelPray作者 (下定決心)時間12年前 (2012/01/30 09:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串13/97 (看更多)
─┼──╯ ╯├─┬╮ ─┼── ╭╭ ╭─╮ ─╯ ─╮ │ │ ┌┴┬╮ ┼┼ ╭╯ ├──┤ │ │ │ │ ││ ││ ─┼─ ├──┤ │ ╯ ││ ┴─┴┴ ╰┼ │ ╯ ╯ ╯ ╯ ─╯ ● ╯ ╰╯ ﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣﹣ So many words of a broken heart Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely It hard to see in a crimson love Nights of light so soon become So hard to breathe Wild and free I could feel the sun Walk with me and maybe Your every wish will be done they tell me Show me the meaning of being lonely By BloodyJuliet Is this the feeling I need to walk with There's nowhere to run Tell me now I can't be there where you are I have no place to go There's something missing in my heart Surrender my heart, body and soul You are missing in my heart How can I feel if you asking me Tell me why can't I be there where you are the things you never show... LYSabrina想對懶骨頭小天使說:Show me the meaning of being lonely... 無可奈何,也是必須 喜歡寂寞 兔子在龍年,依舊犯太歲... 天使節快樂~ 別像我一樣>"< ============================ BSB的歌過了10年依舊好聽:D -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 202.39.236.217 ※ 編輯: LYSabrina 來自: 202.39.236.217 (01/30 09:20)
文章代碼(AID): #1F9U-fDR (AngelPray)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1F9U-fDR (AngelPray)