[日文歌詞] Still Lovin' You

看板AmuroNamie作者 (FEEL)時間9年前 (2014/11/22 14:27), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Still Lovin' You written by SKY BEATZ/FAST LANE/ERIN REED/TENESHA BLACKS/Emyli/Miss-art *I love you, I love you Baby don't walk away and break my heart Never give up until we both try I love you 色褪せない The very first time 言葉なくでも I could see it in your eyes 気付いた瞬間 Startin' everything So baby tell me one thing 聞かせて Were you happy? If you're the sun, then I'm the flower On this earth 強くなれたのも’Cause I feel you in my heart **And ooh, I never wanna be the one to look back   Baby don't walk away and break my heart    Never give up until we both try I never wanted you to be my past Baby don't walk away and break my heart Never give up until we both try *Repeat 探し続けた Peace of mind 欲しいものなど Nothing other than it baby 見つけたはずの By your side 信じているから The time we spent together baby If you are the moon, I am your star これからも二人We can make our future bright **Repeat I love you Your happiness is my happiness I don't wanna cry もう今なら I know the meaning of love 気付いたの 受け止める全て I'll be okay I'm still lovin' you, lovein' you, I'm lovin' you And ohh, i never wanna be the one to look back I never wanna be the one from your past **Repeat *Repeat -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.168.171.212 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/AmuroNamie/M.1416637642.A.16A.html
文章代碼(AID): #1KS2pA5g (AmuroNamie)