Re: 賣搖滾CD

看板AltMusic作者 (向左走 向右走)時間22年前 (2002/07/23 12:37), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
還在的有~~~ 歡迎來信 ^^ Aimee Mann-I'm with stupid Bernard Butler-People move on(單曲) Bis-The new transistor heroes Bon Jovi-Cross road / These days Bryan Adams-18 till I die Chemical Brothers-Exit planet dust / Cranberries-Everybody else is doing it ,so why can't we? David Bowie-The single collection(雙CD) Embrace-Come back to what you know(單曲) George Michale-Older Geneva-Further Headswim-Tourniquet(單曲) Jesus Jones-Already Madonna-Something to remember Mansun-Six Metallica-Load Pet Shop Boy-Bilingual Portishead Over(單曲) Pure-Lighting seeds Red Hot Chill Peppers-Live in New York(live) Real Mccoy-Another night Roxette-Don't bore us,get to the chorus Shed Seven-She let me on Friday(單曲) Sleeper-Smart Smoke city Underwater love(單曲) / With you (單曲)/ AguasDe Marco(單曲) Space-Tin planet Stray Cats-Best of the Stray cats Suede- Headmusic/ Lazy(單曲) / Filmstar (單曲1.2) / Electricity(單曲1.2)/ Maximun Suede(訪問) Teenage Fanclub-Songs from northern Britain Whipping Boys-Heartwork MTV另類酷樂1.2 20th century blues the songs of Noel Cowar -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.122.46
文章代碼(AID): #zFDs7_t (AltMusic)