[徵女] 想成為與能成為的距離已刪文

看板AllTogether作者 (powermoney)時間3年前 (2020/06/07 11:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
人有很多種故事 但想寫出什麼樣的故事 與能寫出什麼樣的故事 完全是兩回事 Me: 76年次/小蠍/台北/碩/BH169 沒有驚天動地的故事 以前工作用攝影穿越大街小巷紀錄人間百態雖雖然24hr on call 有身為第四權的使命感 不知道是否因為看多了凡塵故事 突然有一天我也想寫自己的故事 So~ I was bounced out myself in few years ago. Now~ I am a normal employee in a 3000+ employee foreign cooperation. My job is to deploy every human resource to its greatest effect. In this occupation, I have to develop few sense of black humor. I feel like to travel, exercise, movies, diversify items flexible to decide be fore holidays. Suddenly, I recognized that I need a consultant or a partner to join in my lif e. Then, I am here right now. You: Age:28-34/ Taipei JD: Blank. If we are in relationship, only five rules you have to understand. 1.No political, country or races limited. 2.To be sunny girl mostly part of your life. 3.Activity to keep healthy each other. 4.Don’t lying to me. 5.Balance work and family. Would you please loop me in your life whenever it’s convenient. 盡我們所能寫完剩下的故事 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.248.112.34 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/AllTogether/M.1591501810.A.472.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Ut6FoHo (AllTogether)