[徵女] 我是大麻已刪文

看板AllTogether作者 (open mind 的熟女難找)時間9年前 (2015/03/07 23:23), 9年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
一切都是這麼自然的發生,就像所有愛情花朵盛開前的含苞,以我們雙方外在和經濟條件 ,情投意合是必然,就像嘗試甜蜜大麻,越過道德的邊境,我們走入愛的禁區。我卻是務 實主義者,不婚,3個月就可以是世界上最了解妳的人,明白妳心裡想說什麼,但妳 的生活卻可能是孤獨自在。 故事會是這樣開始: Do you have line account? No, I was born in 1970, 177, 75. Where do you live? Taoyuan. Line is quite convenient to communicate; I have my photo there only. I am not single, would u mind? And I prefer chatting prior to meeting each other. I was born in 1970, baby face, 155, 58. If you still want to make a friend, just let me know. Thanks for ur reply. But are you married? I do not want to break into your marriage! No problem, familiar with each other first is good for us! What would you expect me to be? or to do? With that pic, I believe you have many boyfriends! I am married. If you still want to be my friend, I would recommend us sending emails first to understand each other more. Actually, I am quite busy at work, thus I don't have so many friends as you thought. :) 你早就該拒絕我 不該放任我的追求 給我渴望的故事 留下丟不掉的名字 時間難倒回 空間易破碎 二十四小時的愛情是我一生難忘的美麗回憶 越過道德的邊境 我們走過愛的禁區 享受幸褔的錯覺 誤解了快樂的意義 是誰太勇敢 說喜歡離別 只要今天不要明天眼睜睜看著愛從指縫中溜走 還說再見 不夠時間好好來愛你/早該停止風流的遊戲 願被你拋棄 就算了解而分離 不願愛的沒有答案結局 不夠時間好好來恨你/終於明白恨人不容易 愛恨消失前 用手溫暖我的臉 為我證明我曾真心愛過你 愛過你 愛過你 愛過你 廣島之戀這首歌,以前還沒跟妳在一起前, 很喜歡唱這首歌,直到現在,我才懂,這首歌的愛,即使是歷經世事的熟女都不一定有能 力承受。 ※ 編輯: boringlove (42.75.60.229), 03/08/2015 10:45:20
文章代碼(AID): #1K-nVmv3 (AllTogether)