[心得] 推薦校稿Proofreading service

看板AdvEduUK作者 (out of time)時間11年前 (2013/06/13 23:10), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
想要推薦一位待過台灣超過十年的英文老師Gustaf, 目前又回到英國, 會認識他是因為他曾是我朋友在台灣的英文老師 他教過雅思、英檢跟一對一的英文家教 比較特別的地方應該是因為他曾經有一段時間都在教台灣學生, 所以在修改文章的時候可能比較容易理解我們在文法上的錯誤 價格也算合理, 不過詳細價格要email問問他, 大概要看字數跟deadline有不一樣的價格 畢業一陣子了,後來推薦給幾個後來來念書的朋友 他們也覺得改的不錯 若有需要,寫信給他的時候應該可以說是ptt推薦的,應該會稍微便宜一些, Gustaf提供Natwest的帳戶供轉帳 Contact: Gustaf gustafstares@yahoo.co.uk Hello, my name is Gustaf.I lived and worked in Taichung, Taiwan from March 1992 until July 2009. In that time I mostly taught English in colleges to mature students and the last two years in a private junior high school. During this time I taught IELTS, GEPT, TOEFL, TESOL, to a wide range of student ability and age groups in preparation for exams, including those wanting to study abroad. I also taught in many cram-schools on the weekends and had private students wanting one to one tuition. Over the years I became very aware of most of the common mistakes Chinese speaking students make in regard to their oral and written English. Increasingly students came to me for correction work needed for papers and dissertations they were writing. Even now in the UK past students have kept in contact with me when wanting to ask for help with their studies. When requesting me to proofread a document, please provide a date for when you wish the document to be returned to you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.248.176.54 ※ 編輯: dakit 來自: 111.248.176.54 (06/13 23:46)
文章代碼(AID): #1HkU3wjy (AdvEduUK)