[賽果] 2013 The Wimbledon Championships Day 8

看板AUS_Tennis作者 (Fin)時間11年前 (2013/07/02 08:48), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
No.2 Court 11.30am 3. MIXED DOUBLES - SECOND ROUND John Peers (AUS) / Ashleigh Barty (AUS) def. Treat Huey (PHI) [9] / Raquel Kops-Jones (USA) [9] 4-6 6-3 6-4 -- 成人組只有這一場 多貼Sam的3R賽後部分訪問 Q. Is that the first time you played Centre Court here? SAMANTHA STOSUR: A singles match, yeah. It was a nice change. Really good to play out there. Yeah, great experience. (單打第一次到中央球場!) Q. How much are you looking forward to obviously having a bit of a break and focusing on the US Open now? SAMANTHA STOSUR: Yeah, I'll go home for first time all year since January. So that'll be nice, to get home and take maybe a week or so. Certainly a lot of work to keep doing before the hard court summer starts in the States. At least I feel like I'm kind of back on track now and feeling a little bit better about any tennis again, which is a good feeling. Now it's just a matter of practicing hard and doing all these things, and then hopefully I can have a good run over there. (看樣子之前真是亂了好一會兒...) Q. Do you see Bernard Tomic socially? (看到這問題莫名地很想大笑XD) SAMANTHA STOSUR: No, we don't hang out socially. (Laughing.) Q. Will you make a point before you go of perhaps passing on best wishes? SAMANTHA STOSUR: Oh, if I saw him I certainly would. He keeps a pretty low profile on the courts these days. Great win for him, and if he could keep going, it would be great. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.155.245.183

07/03 00:23, , 1F
最後根本是官腔的標準範例 XD
07/03 00:23, 1F
※ 編輯: lolancelot 來自: 24.155.245.183 (07/03 13:28)
文章代碼(AID): #1HqYDQ5X (AUS_Tennis)