[新聞] De Rossi's answers to your questions

看板ASRoma作者 (無止盡的收藏路... )時間10年前 (2014/06/19 21:54), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://vivoazzurro.it/en/news/askazzurri-de-rossis-answers-questions/ #AskAzzurri: De Rossi’s answers to your questions Wednesday 18/06/2014 What did Totti say to you before you left for Brazil? He told me… I am going on holiday. You go to a training camp in the sun for a month and a half. It is his typical dry comedy, but I am a bit younger than him, he already played his part at World Cups and Euro Championships. My teammates at Roma are enjoying their holidays; I hope they get a good rest because we want to have a great season next season. How does it feel to be one of the icons of the Italian national team? I feel very proud. It’s every kids’ dream when they start playing football. Only a few actually achieve it. Even though I am already 31 I still think about this a lot and feel proud. What is the meaning behind your shirt number 16? In recent years I settled for the squad numbers which were free. First, I used to wear the 4, a typical midfielders’ number, Guardiola also wore it. I did like this number. Then, when 16 became available, I picked it because my daughter was born on the 16th. 16 was also Roy Keane’s number, my absolute idol. There were a few factors which led me to choose this number, which I will keep until the end of my career. What do you do to relieve tension before you go onto the pitch? In my early career I used to be more superstitious and had some rituals. Not anymore, I listen to all kinds of music. What is your favourite song to listen to before a game? I used to change a lot. In the last few weeks my favourite song is Piano Men by Billy Joel. As long as it brings me luck I will probably keep listening to this song. Have you ever thought about growing your beard like Moscardelli? No, to grow a beard like Moscardelli would be wrong. He is the only one allowed to have beard like that. As for your look, did to Alan from the Hangover inspire you? Well, someone has clearly noticed some similarities, I hope only look though (beard, hairstyle) and not his personality. This comparison always makes me laugh because he’s hilarious. How did the idea of a tattoo “tackle forbidden” on your calf take shape? I saw a tattoo of a friend of mine who used to play rugby at a high level. He has a rugby tackle, I put a football tackle. We grew up together so I decided to do it. (圖:http://tinyurl.com/mklt8b3 Is it true that you follow the NBA? If so, what is your favourite team? Yes, I follow the NBA and American sports in general. I did not really use to have a favourite team. This year I was lucky because I picked San Antonio, but I am not a hardcore fan, if a team loses I am not incredibly upset. Is it true that Ostia is better than Copacabana? To me, yes. Ostia is better than anything. I have never been to Copacabana. Last year I did not go and this summer I will not make it. To us from Rome, Ostia is the best. Who was your idol as a kid? Always midfielders, different players for different ages. At the beginning Roy Keane, then Pep Guardiola. I used to love Edgar Davids from Juventus. The list also includes Gerrard, Lampard, Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo. As a lifelong Roma fan I could mention Rudi Völler or even Totti himself. As a kid he was not a friend, just a world class player to admire at the stadium. Then we became close friends, of course. Who’s the best player you’ve played with? I’ve played with a lot of players, but it has to be Francesco Totti. Who is the player you fear the most in this World Cup? Well, Messi and Neymar… I will not face them in the group stages obviously, but I hope to face them in semi-finals or in the final. I think they could win the World Cup but hopefully not this one. Which Azzurri player have you bonded the most with? Well, Andrea Pirlo, since we have shared the room at the training camp for at least 8 years. Are you able to understand Immobile and Insigne and their Neapolitan dialect? I should tell them off. Sometimes they include many sentences in a word. I used to play with a lot of players from Naples in the youth teams, so I can understand some things here and there, but, as I said, sometimes they express lots of sentences in a word or two. How can Prandelli not sweat in 31 degree heat in his suit? I could never do it. After hours travelling you are always have to wear the suit. I do not envy him for that. If you had not been a footballer, what would you have liked to do? Probably something in the field of sports, maybe football, without playing. It’s not easy to say, though. What would you do in order to win a World Cup again? Just taking part in a World Cup alone is a dream. To win it is something unique thing for us players. To win it twice would be awesome. I will give it my all on the pitch to make it happen. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.231.85.115 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/ASRoma/M.1403186082.A.299.html
文章代碼(AID): #1JekkYAP (ASRoma)