[新聞] Toni adamant over Roma move

看板ASRoma作者 (Giallorosso)時間14年前 (2009/12/28 22:07), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Toni adamant over Roma move http://www.football-italia.net/dec28i.html Luca Toni has revealed he would like to sign for Roma in time for their friendly with Cisco on January 2. The 32-year-old Bayern Munich striker is so keen to move to the Italian capital that even reported interest from Chelsea appears not to have swayed his course. Bayern are prepared to let Toni leave on a free after he fell out with Louis van Gaal, but his wages are a real sticking point for financially chastened Roma. However, Toni is desperate to join the Giallorossi and has even been in regular contact with the likes of Daniele De Rossi and Francesco Totti. Speaking to Il Corriere dello Sport, Toni said: “Yes, it's true, I am in touch with these players. We know each other well by way of the national team. “It's useless to hide the fact it has given me great pleasure to receive their calls. They have spurred me on toward a decision that I had already taken anyway.” “Let's get rid of any of the doubts that have increased in the last few hours. I want to join Roma. To be even clearer:I will not take into consideration any other club that isn't Roma. Who ought to know, already knows that I have taken my decision and I will not go back. “Now it's up to the club and my agent to close this deal. It's a very delicate phase, but I have chosen Roma. The national team is a secondary argument in the sense that to earn a call up I have to play with continuity. I am only thinking about this: playing for a team that gives me the chance to make myself seen, once again, for the player I am. “I only want to play. I am not thinking about anything else. And I want to do it for Roma. I hope that the moment of my presentation with the Roma jersey arrives soon, but this is the most important moment of all the deal. A comma out of place is enough to risk seeing my wish go unanswered. “The only thing that I can say is that I have chosen Roma and I can repeat this a thousand times. “I would like to be present against Cisco. Yes, I would like to play against them. Lodigiani was my point of departure. The professional Luca Toni started in that moment, in that club. “I believe that it can be a new point of departure. I am convinced that certain things don't happen by chance. There are no coincidences. I would like to play against Lodigiani and show that I am well and available to Ranieri,” Toni concluded. ===  經本人證實了!!  Toni來的話Beast更沒空間了 冬季會轉走吧? -- ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢◢█◣ .★*★. █▌█ █ ██◤█ .*★ *.* ★ █▌█ ◥█◣ ██◢◤ ◢█◣ ◢◣◢◣ ◢█◣ ███ ◣ █ █◥█◣ █▋█ █◥◤▉*█◢█ Love Today, █ ◥█◤˙ ◤ ◥ ◥█◤*◥ ◤ ◥◤◥ Love Life ‘ ‧.’ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.146.177.66

12/29 02:26, , 1F
GREAT!!
12/29 02:26, 1F

12/31 08:12, , 2F
他說他確信自己從1/2開始就是羅馬球員了
12/31 08:12, 2F

12/31 08:13, , 3F
另外Greco被租借到皮亞琴察去了
12/31 08:13, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1BEBk5Wj (ASRoma)