[新聞] Fulham winger Riise: No backward step against Roma's John Arne

看板ASRoma作者 (Giallorosso)時間14年前 (2009/10/22 18:30), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Fulham winger Riise: No backward step against Roma's John Arne http://www.tribalfootball.com/fulham-winger-riise-no-backward-step-against-romas-john-arne-395471 Fulham winger Bjorn Helge Riise says there'll be no backing away when he clashes with brother John Arne and Roma tonight. The two Riise's come face-to-face in the Europa League at Craven Cottage and Bjorn Helge told fulhamfc.com: "I am the little brother and have always lost against him in everything and that really irritates me. Whether it's PlayStation or even in the hotel room with Norway if we are bored, we roll up balls of paper and have competitions- throwing them into the waste paper basket. He even beats me at that! "We used to get home from school and we had a field outside the house. Sometimes we played football for three or four hours even if it was just me against him. "Most of the time when I was young I had a very short temper. Whenever my brother beat me at football he would cheer and sing. "I hit him and then tried to run, because he was always a lot bigger than me. I ran as fast as I could to get home to my mum because I knew then he couldn't touch me. "But almost every time he would catch me on the stairs or by the door and would give me a thump but I still think it helped me develop my pace.” == 原來里瑟重炮是這種練出來的 XDDD -- ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢◢█◣ .★*★. █▌█ █ ██◤█ .*★ *.* ★ █▌█ ◥█◣ ██◢◤ ◢█◣ ◢◣◢◣ ◢█◣ ███ ◣ █ █◥█◣ █▋█ █◥◤▉*█◢█ Love Today, █ ◥█◤˙ ◤ ◥ ◥█◤*◥ ◤ ◥◤◥ Love Life ‘ ‧.’ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.75.24.250

10/22 22:31, , 1F
XD
10/22 22:31, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Au3H6Tq (ASRoma)