[認真] 亞瑟翻譯的NINI家詩文

看板APH作者 (?)時間14年前 (2009/08/25 13:54), 編輯推噓7(704)
留言11則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(這篇要是無關APH的話請板主告知,我會自行砍掉的) 看到h大那篇二十字微小說就興起去把家裡英文版的紅樓夢翻出來了XD "The more she read, the more she liked it, and before very long she had read several acts, She felt the power of the words and their lingering fragrance. Long after she had finished reading, When she had laid down the book and was sitting there rapt and silent, the lines continued to ring on in her head" 從頭看去,越看越愛,不頓飯時,已看了好幾齣了。 但覺詞句警人,餘香滿口。一面看了,只管出神,心內還默默記誦。 這段也是最多人津津樂道的譯文片段 葬花詞 The blossoms fade and falling fill the air, 花謝花飛花滿天, Of fragrance and bright hues bereft and bare. 紅消香斷有誰憐? Floss drifts and flutters round the Maiden’s bower. 遊絲軟繫飄春榭, Or softly strikes against her curtained door. 落絮輕沾撲繡簾。 The Maid, grieved by these signs of spring’s decease, 閨中女兒惜春暮, Seeking some means her sorrow to express. 愁絮滿懷無釋處。 Has rake in hand into the garden gone, 手把花鋤出繡閣, Before the fallen flowers are trampled on. 忍踏落花來復去。 Elm-pods and willow-floss are fragrant too; 柳絲榆莢自芳菲, Why care, Maid, where the fallen flowers blew? 不管桃飄與李飛。 Next year, when peach and plum-tree bloom again, 桃李明年能再發 Which of your sweet companions will remain? 明年閨中知有誰 This spring the heartless swallow built his nest 三月香巢已壘成 Beneath the eaves of mud with flowers compressed. 梁間燕子太無情! Next year the flowers will bloom as before, 明年花發雖可啄, But swallow, nest, and Maid will be no more. 卻不道人去樑空巢也傾! Three hundred and three-score the year’s full tale: 一年三百六十日, From swords of frost and from the slaughtering gale 風刀霜劍嚴相逼。 How can the lovely flowers long stay intact, 明媚鮮妍能幾時, Or, once loosed, from their drifting fate draw back? 一朝飄泊難尋覓。 Blooming so steadfast, fallen so hard to find! 花開易見落難尋, Beside the flowers’grave, with sorrowing mind, 階前悶殺葬花人。 The solitary Maid sheds many a tear, 獨倚花鋤淚暗灑, Which on the boughs as bloody drops appear. 灑上空枝見血痕。 At twilight, when the cuckoo sings no more, 杜鵑無語正黃昏, The Maiden with her rake goes in at door 荷鋤歸去掩重門。 And lays her down between the lamplit walls, 青燈照壁人初睡, While a chill rain against the window falls. 冷雨敲窗被未溫。 I known not why my heart’s so strangely sad, 怪奴底事倍傷神, Half grieving for the spring and half glad: 半為憐春半惱春, Glad that it came, grieved it so soon was spent. 憐春忽至惱忽去, So soft it came, so silently it went! 至又無言去不聞。 Last night, outside, a mournful sound was heard: 昨宵庭外悲歌發, The spirits of flowers and of the bird. 知是花魂與鳥魂? But neither bird nor flowers would long delay, 花魂鳥魂總難留, Birds lacking speech and flowers too shy to stay. 鳥自無言花自羞。 And then I wished that I had wings to fly 願奴脅下生雙翼, After the drifting flowers across the sky; 隨花飛到天盡頭。 Across the sky to the world’s farthest end, 天盡頭何處有香丘? The flowers’last fragrant resting-place to find. But better their remains in silk lay 未若錦囊收艷骨, And bury underneath the wholesome clay, 一抔淨土掩風流。 Pure substances the pure earth to enrich, 質本潔來還潔去, Than leave to soak and stink in some foul ditch. 強於污淖陷渠溝。 Can I, that these flowers’ obsequies attend, 爾今死去儂收葬, Divine how soon or late my life will end? 未卜儂身何日喪? Let others laugh flower-burial to see: 儂今葬花人笑癡, Another year who will be burying me? 他年葬儂知是誰? As petals drop and spring begins to fail, 試看春殘花漸落, The bloom of youth, too, sickens and turns pale. 便是紅顏老死時。 One day, when spring has gone and youth has fled, 一朝春盡紅顏老, The Maiden and the flowers will both be deadd 花落人亡兩不知。 結論:雖然沒有原來的味道好,不過亞瑟已經盡力了 另外兩篇有名的唐詩譯文,應該都是亞瑟家的人翻譯的 The Moon Shines Everywhere 靜夜思 Seeing the moon before my couch so bright I thought hoar frost had fallen from the night. On her clear face I gaze with lifted eyes: Then hide them full of Youth's sweet memories. Bai Ju-Yi 離離原上草(這篇不確定是不是亞瑟家的人翻譯的) Boundless grasses over the plain Come and go with every season; Wildfire never quite consumes them -- They are tall once more in the spring wind. Sweet they press on the old high- road And reach the crumbling city-gate.... O Prince of Friends, you are gone again.... I hear them sighing after you. 亞瑟為王耀寫得詩,而且還是夢裡夢到的啊,整整一長篇都是 NINI你看亞瑟對你充滿幻想啊~~~~ 會有朝耀CP真的不是沒有理由的!!! Kubla Khan 忽必列 In Xanadu did Kubla Khan A stately pleasure-dome decree : Where Alph, the sacred river, ran Through caverns measureless to man Down to a sunless sea. So twice five miles of fertile ground With walls and towers were girdled round : And there were gardens bright with sinuous rills, Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree ; And here were forests ancient as the hills, Enfolding sunny spots of greenery. But oh ! that deep romantic chasm which slanted Down the green hill athwart a cedarn cover ! A savage place ! as holy and enchanted As e'er beneath a waning moon was haunted By woman wailing for her demon-lover ! And from this chasm, with ceaseless turmoil seething, As if this earth in fast thick pants were breathing, A mighty fountain momently was forced : Amid whose swift half-intermitted burst Huge fragments vaulted like rebounding hail, Or chaffy grain beneath the thresher's flail : And 'mid these dancing rocks at once and ever It flung up momently the sacred river. Five miles meandering with a mazy motion Through wood and dale the sacred river ran, Then reached the caverns measureless to man, And sank in tumult to a lifeless ocean : And 'mid this tumult Kubla heard from far Ancestral voices prophesying war ! The shadow of the dome of pleasure Floated midway on the waves ; Where was heard the mingled measure From the fountain and the caves. It was a miracle of rare device, A sunny pleasure-dome with caves of ice ! A damsel with a dulcimer In a vision once I saw : It was an Abyssinian maid, And on her dulcimer she played, Singing of Mount Abora. Could I revive within me Her symphony and song, To such a deep delight 'twould win me, That with music loud and long, I would build that dome in air, That sunny dome ! those caves of ice ! And all who heard should see them there, And all should cry, Beware ! Beware ! His flashing eyes, his floating hair ! Weave a circle round him thrice, And close your eyes with holy dread, For he on honey-dew hath fed, And drunk the milk of Paradise. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.85.219 ※ 編輯: menandmice 來自: 220.136.85.219 (08/25 13:56)

08/25 14:21, , 1F
原PO辛苦了 先推一個 <(_ _)>
08/25 14:21, 1F

08/25 15:00, , 2F
辛苦了w看朝耀長知識(大誤
08/25 15:00, 2F

08/25 15:03, , 3F
這篇葬花詞的翻譯真的很不錯>//< 認真
08/25 15:03, 3F

08/25 15:03, , 4F
的M大辛苦了XD
08/25 15:03, 4F

08/25 15:05, , 5F
葬花詞的翻譯真的很強 原po辛苦了
08/25 15:05, 5F

08/25 17:27, , 6F
推翻譯
08/25 17:27, 6F

08/25 20:56, , 7F
那首忽必烈的詩,是那位詩人的成名作
08/25 20:56, 7F

08/25 20:56, , 8F
的樣子XDD 之前看某本書上有寫XDD
08/25 20:56, 8F

08/25 21:10, , 9F
是的,而且這首詩是在鴉片薰出來的幻夢
08/25 21:10, 9F

08/25 21:11, , 10F
裡產生的~~~
08/25 21:11, 10F
※ 編輯: menandmice 來自: 220.136.47.108 (08/25 21:29)

08/26 15:33, , 11F
看朝耀長知識\⊙▽⊙/
08/26 15:33, 11F
文章代碼(AID): #1AatomDm (APH)