Re: 【法網】【省思】PART2:從女單四強爆冷頻頻갠…

看板ALL-RUSSIANS作者 (I Love Tennis)時間20年前 (2004/06/04 14:31), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
As far as I am concerned, the quality of the match has something to do with the players' personality, style, and their conditions. It's a pity that WTA didn't promote Myskina and Dementieva very well. For the past years, it has always been the Williams, the Belgiuns and some blonde beauty(Sharapova....) But IMHO, part of the result has something to do with Myskina's and Dementieva's personalities. They seem to keep it low key. If they can trash-talking to each other, like years ago when All the Tennis Spice Girls did, the spotlight will be on them. As for style, I think three of the semi-finalists are kind of "counter-puncher" Although it is suited for the clay, it usually can arouse the audience's interest. All the great matchup are contrast in styles, like Serena vs Henin..... And today's UE/Winners is pretty low. It means that the players' condition are not good. Anyway a win is a win. Congratulations to the Russians. Still remember that one good tournament doesn't make a champion. P.S. Where is "Iva Majoli"? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.68.77
文章代碼(AID): #10m1TPS8 (ALL-RUSSIANS)