AS THE LIFE IN NTU GOES

看板AGEC89作者 (把壓力送給我阿?)時間20年前 (2004/05/06 07:47), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I think I make a lot of progress in my learning in NTU.Four years ago,I did not know how to be a good learner.Everything I met seemed to be difficult because I did not have enough background knowledge nor work hard.But now I know if you keep the correct attitude, you will learn better and better. I love the experience of walking along the main street in NTU.I always walked to the classroom from the NTU main gate in the morning.The mountains far away have accompnied me for four years.In defferent season they present various style.The flowers aside the main street are charming.There are three colors displaying in one year,of white;of red;of red-white.After school,I love walking back along the main street with the moantains behind me. I do not want wrtie a lot.Because if you have a lot of things to say,it will show that you are cheating or you are old enough.But I like to say a joke. One day a couple visited an old castle in UK.There was a airport near the place.But the man asked his wife"Why did they build the castle near by the airport?" I will leave the the school and I have no comments.For NTU,I am just a traveler.But I do not make a mistake as the man made. -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.226.0.155
文章代碼(AID): #10cNpws_ (AGEC89)