a letter

看板AGEC89作者 (never go,never know)時間20年前 (2003/09/05 23:22), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Glad to know that the new STUDENTS'ASSOCIATION have the enthusiasm to improve public affairs in campus. One of the most pleasing things is the chief Lee emphasize on our rights to speak, which is a very good beginning to change. And that is why I write the letter, especially to my classmates who participate in school affairs. As we know, the old STUDENTS'ASSOCIATION had ignored to care about people who need helps in society during past years. Our school has many clubs established following the main idea of peace and love always face the frustrations which they have limited resources enforce their works. For example, NTU have such clubs, "anti-smoking", or"anti-drugs", or "anti-one night stay"or "anti-voilence", which could benefit the society, but we do not see achievements about this. Otherwise, I believe there are many students thinking that being NTU students, we have the responsibilities to conduct the correct and healthy atmosphere in society, even they do not participate in those clubs. The more the NTU students push the meaningful activities, the more the people in society will follow. One day in the future, people will remember what you do today. But if we always ignore the responsibilities, the STUDENTS'ASSOCIATION would lose its value to exist. Well, knowing how busy you are, I want t thank you to take time to see the letter. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.226.2.127

推 61.216.219.6 09/06, , 1F
謝謝你~我會繼續努力^^b
推 61.216.219.6 09/06, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #_MAeTta (AGEC89)