Re: [問題] ◎LACOSTE 香水的廣告 音樂?

看板ADS作者 (definition)時間19年前 (2005/04/11 10:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串11/11 (看更多)
※ 引述《rust (下一站...未來)》之銘言: : 應該是 : 娜塔紗的"Let me show you" : ※ 引述《nomimay (nomi)》之銘言: : : 請問是誰唱的押?? : : 3QQ 雖然這篇文章..很久了 還是回一下:p http://www.lacostepink.com/ 音樂 Natasha Thomas--Let me show you the way Let me show you the way It’s the game that we play Or whether it did So easy Let me show you the way Or just say what you say So easily The way of your touch is always heavenly and I love the way that you are loving me You wrapped me up in the colour of your love you must be an angel high from above In the game of the heart, you know I know that you are mine Let me show you the way It’s the game that we play Or whether it did So easy Let me show you the way Or just say what you say So easily Are you gonna be there when I need someone And will I be always just the only one I don't wanna have just another heartbreak So tell me is your love true or a fake In the game of the heart, you know I know that you are mine Let me show you the way It’s the game that we play Or whether it did So easy Let me show you the way Or just say what you say So easily One kiss, One love, One word, one vow and nothing more One night, one dream gonna save it save it for me Let me show you the way It’s the game that we play Or whether it did So easy Let me show you the way Or just say what you say So easily -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.25.118.14
文章代碼(AID): #12MUI63b (ADS)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #12MUI63b (ADS)