[歌詞] Flying Teapot (Cowboy Bebop)

看板AC_Music作者 (雷因佛爾斯)時間16年前 (2008/08/11 20:30), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
作詞:種ともこ 作曲/編曲:菅野よう子 歌:EMILY BINDIGER Sometimes I think, oh yes, I'd move to Where all the shooting stars are gone With all of our wishes How could they bare, oh no, to carry around the stupid human hopes So I'm going to help, I will! Give me a key to lock The door to the secret paradise There are so many queuing up And I won't let them in Look at them They are cheeky They are never worthy to be saved Sometimes I feel, oh yes, I could do Almost everything I wanted And it makes cry Lay your heart, lay your soul Upon my magic carpet Now we are flying To Venus just to kill some time for tea, OK? Remember, surrender There's nothing you can do 'cause Love's such a joke Like a little Jack-in-the-box, you know A little Jack-in-the-box Lay your heart, lay your soul Upon my magic carpet Now we are flying To Venus just to kill some time for tea, OK? Remember, surrender There's nothing you can do 'cause Love's such a joke Like a little Jack-in-the-box, you know Like a little Jack-in-the-box, you know -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.233.20.96 ※ 編輯: rainforss 來自: 125.233.20.96 (08/11 20:36) ※ 編輯: rainforss 來自: 125.233.20.96 (08/11 20:39)
文章代碼(AID): #18e33Hbt (AC_Music)