[歌詞] Desert-Duo (朱-Aka- IM)

看板AC_Music作者 (熾無炎)時間16年前 (2008/03/09 23:01), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Desert-Duo 作詞:片岡とも 作曲:milktub 編曲:藤間仁 歌 :YURIA、佐藤裕美 so Maybe the sky would make the border brtween the night and day. so Maybe the clouds would float away when it turn to scarlet light. The dried wind sounds like a cry. It still echoes now. Perhaps only I can hear. (Maybe)'caz I've heard that cry befor from somewhere. I want(need) silent night(time). <and see the future of coming night.> I close my heart(mind) by myself. <Wish never morning comes.> Maybe it can't be true, <'caz I think it might be my voice.> (so) I know I can't make it true. so Maybe the wind would make my border between the world and me. so Maybe the view(scene), only the memories remain on my mind. Just time around me passes and even now passes. Maybe it left only me. The view I have seen it before at somewhere. Need some precious thing, <Hope not to lose anything more.> Keep looking for (it) in somewhere. <Wish not be left behind.> Maybe it can't be true. <'caz I can't see with opened eyes.> (so) I know I can't make it true. I need(want) silent time(night). <and see the future of coming night.> I close my mind(heart) by myself. <Wish never morning comes.> Maybe it can't be true, <'cas I think it might be my voice.> Maybe, Maybe, Maybe true... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.80.129.33
文章代碼(AID): #17q_lRLe (AC_Music)