[歌詞] Illusion (English ver) (神秘的世界OP)

看板AC_Music作者 (*仝ω仝)人(゚◇゚*)時間16年前 (2008/02/15 00:12), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Illusion 歌手:Shane August ================================================================= All I want to do is hold your now Fly together on the wings of the night Speeding down a skyway in the moonlight Where there were two of us there will be one With ev'ry kiss we know a journey has started We'll be unafraid and open-hearted In a world of so much confusion You and I must make this illusion real Knowing it's love we feel Stay close to me You'll forget the city and the troubles of daytime easily This is the way life should be You are the one How could I imagine any joy in my heart If you are gone Let this illusion linger on All I want to do is love you now And find a passion we will never forget Someday I may lose you but, Baby, not yet There never could be any softer touch You make me tremble with anticipation Giving me a lover's inspiration In a world of so much confusion You and I must make this illusion real Knowing it's love we feel Stay close to me You'll forget the city and the troubles of daytime easily This is the way life should be You are the one How could I imagine any joy in my heart If you are gone Let this illusion linger on What could compare Dreaming of a paradise, we let an emotion take us there Soon we are floating on air You're marvelous Ev'ry time I put my arms around you It feels more glorious Let this illusion save us Stay close to me You'll forget the city and the troubles of daytime easily This is the way life should be You are the one How could I imagine any joy in my heart If you are gone Let this illusion linger on ================================================================= 神秘的世界(神秘の世界エルハザード)OP1"illusion"的英文版 English staff Theme Song Performance: Melissa Fahn Shane August (OP, OP2) Us On-line Editor: Lawrence T. Openano Voice Direction: Jenny Haniver -- ┼┼ ┌─┬┬─┐ ┼┼ ┼─── ╭┴┴┴ ┼┼ █▅▅▅ ╭┬┬┬┤ │ ╱ ┼┼ ┼┼ ┼┼ ┼┼ ___ ┼┼ ▕鹿▏ ┼┼ ╰┴┴┴╯ ┴ ╲ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.114.32 ※ 編輯: Teak 來自: 59.121.114.32 (02/15 00:14)

02/15 02:05, , 1F
好棒喔^^~我很喜歡這首日版英版都很喜歡
02/15 02:05, 1F
※ 編輯: Teak 來自: 59.115.151.32 (05/19 01:07)
文章代碼(AID): #17j6X_77 (AC_Music)