[歌詞] 狼と香辛料 ED リンゴ日和 ~The Wolf Whistling Song

看板AC_Music作者 (青島俊作)時間16年前 (2008/02/05 21:39), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
リンゴ日和 ~The Wolf Whistling Song 作詩 : chris mosdell 作曲 : 山下太郎 & noe 編曲 : 保刈久明 O seven apples on a witch's tree With seven seeds to plant inside of me in springtime I grew a magic song Then skipping along, oh I sang the song to everyone I looked at the world through apple eyes And cut myself a slice of sunshine pie I danced with the peanut butterflies Till time went and told me to say hello but wave goodbye A thousand sugar stars Oh put them in a jar And them whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go from June to May Oh whistle round the world I met a golden swan upon the road Who was a handsome prince,so I was told I asked it the way to yesterday Then I was a sailor, and through the day I sailed away Bluebird seas I sailed With mermaids riding whales Oh whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go down Wonder Way Oh whistle round the world Through apple eyes Oh there are rose-coloured skylines Where flying silver spoons Eat melting marmalade moons Through apple eyes I see for million of miles The sun's a diamond shining In the nighttiime of a summer day A thousand sugar stars Oh put them in a jar And them whistle round the world Oh whistle round the world I'm a little wolf inside a girl, you say And off I'll go(I can not stay) Oh whistle round the world Let's whistle round the world whistle round the world -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.202.25

02/05 23:58, , 1F
謎底終於解開了.偉哉日式英文!XD
02/05 23:58, 1F

02/06 01:01, , 2F
竟然不是wish around the world XD
02/06 01:01, 2F

02/14 20:40, , 3F
吹著口哨環繞世界.真是輕鬆的一首歌阿=ˇ =
02/14 20:40, 3F

02/28 03:44, , 4F
有四處錯誤...
02/28 03:44, 4F