[歌詞] believe in love - switch角色單曲

看板AC_Music作者 (真能大吵一架就好了\_/)時間17年前 (2007/03/26 20:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
スイッチキャラクターソング 2 比企真孝(cv.諏訪部順一) Just I believe in love My soul, To Kingdome come ...wow yeah Trust my words, and go Say 'bye' to sorrowful nights I trace your road of past, Don't worry but talking about your solitude 朝(あさ)未(まだ)き高速 都会(まち)は群青(くんじょう) 駆け抜ける日常 the naked mind オトコは生命(いのち)さえ  厭(いと)わない オンナの優しさもno reason It's the misty night in the shady light A rusty knife 揺らめく 届かない 苦は無い この想い You can get it 答えは無くてイイ 誰もが傷 隠してる Every day and night The moon's up The sun's down In the frame of the window I've just lived this town Not calling but whispering from the hell of distance I just believe in love Youer cring without weeping No no, weep yourself out Turst my heart and soul Are you kidding? It's a joking Cheer up, my bros 懐かしい公園 い記憶 あどけない横顔 the naked eyes 孤独な仮面さえ 淨化され 心の激しさも no sign A dizzy hight A lazy sight A dusty life ざわめく 終わらない 夜は無い 眠れない You can get through 揺蕩(たゆと)うハートさ baby 愛さえ不確かなのさ 凍えた瞳 So lonely 仰いだそら天(そら)には palish moon I just believe in love You're dazzling precious stone My soul, To Kingdome come I'm praying-dusk till dawn I just believe in love Our life goes on and on... Just believe in love -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.144.217
文章代碼(AID): #161y0MbB (AC_Music)