[轉會] Fiorentina announce Roncaglia deal

看板ACFiorentina作者 (Jazz+Sport=Life)時間12年前 (2012/07/14 10:59), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://tinyurl.com/6qbqro9 Fiorentina continue to step up activity in the transfer market by confirming a deal to sign 25-year-old Argentine defender Facundo Roncaglia. The versatile right-sided defender, who can play at full-back or centre-back, joins from Boca Juniors on a free transfer and is understood to have signed a €500,000-a-season three-year contract. On the same day the move has been confirmed via a statement on the club’s official website, the player has revealed his past life as a striker. “As a child I played as a striker, when I was 11 there was a flea ahead of me who you could never snatch the ball from, that flea was Lionel Messi,” the 25-year-old told the Corriere dello Sport. “I dreamed of becoming like Gabriel Batistuta, I liked how he moved in the middle of the area and every time I tried to emulate him on the pitch. “It was complicated and I could never score. Then, I was asked to move to defence and begin all over again, I have not looked back since.” -- 從波卡青年免費挖來能踢右、中後衛的Facundo Roncaglia。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.162.87.246
文章代碼(AID): #1G0E222f (ACFiorentina)