Re: [新聞] Young Fiorentina Quartet Speak Out O …

看板ACFiorentina作者 (PwC的生活)時間17年前 (2007/07/20 23:39), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=354823 La Viola have put their faith in the youth this summer with the arrivals of four players with a combined age of just 82. Speaking to the Gazzetta dello Sport, each offered a brief insight into their motivations and expectations at Fiorentina... 紫百合這個夏天,隨著四個加起來82歲的球員到來,對年輕人充滿了信心。每個人都 把到Fio會有的動機跟期望以簡短的觀點提供給Gazzetta dello Sport. Fiorentina enjoyed a decent season in the aftermath of their Calciopoli punishment, ending up in 6th place despite a 15 point handicap at the start of the season. Fio享受的還不錯的賽季,被扣十五分,最後以第六名結束這個賽季。 As such, they'll once again prepare for European football - and have prepared four young signings for this purpose. 她們即將再準備迎接歐洲足球。並爲此簽了四個正太。 Perhaps the most high profile is Jan Hable, a young Czech of just 18 years of age. With Inter Milan poised to make a move, Fiorentina swooped in with an 800,000 euro bid to Hable's old club, Hradec Kralove, and landed the defensive midfielder. 也許最重量級的是Jan Hable,一個年僅十八歲的捷克球員。他也是Inter的目標,Fio 用八十萬歐元把這位防守中場從Hradec Kralove,他之前的俱樂部,搶來 Hable said of the move, "Six months ago I was in the Czech second division. Now, I'm with a top Italian club. It's a dream come true... I chose Florence because here I'll be able to grow and improve, and perhaps become as great a central midfielder as De Rossi." Hable說:六個月前我還在捷克次級聯賽。現在我到了頂級的義大利俱樂部,夢想成真 。我選擇翡冷翠因為在這裡我可以成長跟進步,也許能成為跟De Rossi一樣威的中場。 Next came Anthony Vanden Borre, who has recently won praise from the Belgian national team setup at U-21 level, for whom he is still eligible at 19 years of age. Of course, he's also played for the senior side and won continental recognition for this youthful show of audacity, culminating in a switch from Anderlecht to Fiorentina. 下一個是到來的是Anthony Vanden Borre,他最近得到了比利時國家隊U21的稱讚,他才 十九歲。當然,他也爲成年隊出賽過,贏得了洲際認可的獎,然後從Anderlecht轉來Fio. The defensively-minded player said, "I'm versatile and have played at right back or in the middle, or even elsewhere during my time in Belgium. I chose Fiorentina because I've followed their fortunes since the times of Batistuta, and have seen them in the Champions League. Like me, Fiorentina is ambitious." 該防守型球員說:我可以打右後衛跟中衛,或者在比利時,到處亂打(XD) 我選擇Fio 因為Batigol!!我看過她們那個年代的球員在冠軍聯賽上,就如同我,Fio很有抱負。 Striker Arturo Lupoli has played little top level football, making just one appearance for former club Arsenal, but helped his loan club Derby County recapture the glory days as they managed a playoff victory and promotion to the Premiership. 前鋒Arturo Lupoli鮮有頂級聯賽經驗,他只為他以前的俱樂部Arsenal出賽過一場,不 過幫助租借他的俱樂部Derby County升上英超。 Despite only playing second tier football, Lupoli had attracted the attention of the Milan giants and various other continental clubs. But it was Firenze for him: the ex-Parma youth had already agreed a deal with Fiorentina and was delighted at finally moving to the club earlier this month. 儘管只有在次級聯賽的經驗,Lupoli仍吸引了Milan等大俱樂部。不過他選了翡冷翠。 該前Parma正太已經同意了跟Fio的合約,並且很高興最終可以在月初轉會來。 He said, "I've been thinking about this move for a long time. Fiorentina is a forward-thinking club with a long term plan, which is ideal for a young player like me. 他說:我已經想著這樁轉會很久了。Fio是一個有前瞻性的俱樂部,並有長遠的計畫。 這是像我這種正太夢寐以求的。 "I can learn from Pazzini and Montolivo, youngsters who have become great at La Viola. As opposed to England, young players seem to have more chance to play here. Fiorentina has a great idea here: throw young people into the side and help them grow with a coach like Cesar Prandelli." "我可以跟Pazzini還有Montolivo學,正太在Viola會變得很罩。相較於英格蘭,正太們 在這有更多的機會。Fio有很棒的計畫,正太們被丟進Cesar Prandelli購物車並跟他一 起成長 (≧<>≦) Finally, Federico Balzaretti is positively a veteran at 25 years of age, and has pedigree with Juventus. As the oldest of the four, he stated his goals clearly and with confidence. 最後,Federico Balzaretti是比較有經驗的二十五歲老將XD 他是前Juventus的球員。 在四個人之中,他是最老的,他自信並清楚地陳述他的目標。 The defender commented, "Fiorentina shares the same objectives as my old club [Juve]. Here, we can compete in all competitions and look to advance in the UEFA Cup. Fiorentina is a massive club and my spell with Juventus is now fully in the past. I'll do my very best to impress here." 該後衛表示;Fio跟我以前的俱樂部顯示了相同的目標。在這裡,我們可以為所有桂冠 而競爭,並展望UEFA Cup. Fio是一個很大的俱樂部,而我在Juventus的旅程已經是過 去式了。我會做到最好。 The Gigliati also signed Ondrej Mazuch from FC Brno, and Caetano from Brazils's Ipatinga. The latter is co-owned with Siena and will play there this season. Fio也從FC Brno簽下了Ondrej Mazuch,從巴西的Ipatinga簽下Caetano.後者跟Siena共 有,並會在來季替她們出賽。 -- █████ ψFirstdrop ◢██◤◢██ ◢██◢██ ◢◤◢██◢██ ████◢██ ◢█◤◢██ ◢██ ██ ◢██ ███ ██▌ ▅▅ ◢█◤ ◢◤◢█◤ ◢◤ ███ ████▋██████◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.82.148
文章代碼(AID): #16eDSSlO (ACFiorentina)