[新聞] Young Fiorentina Quartet Speak Out Over Viola Switch

看板ACFiorentina作者 (Hala Madrid!!)時間17年前 (2007/07/19 23:56), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=354823 La Viola have put their faith in the youth this summer with the arrivals of four players with a combined age of just 82. Speaking to the Gazzetta dello Sport, each offered a brief insight into their motivations and expectations at Fiorentina... Fiorentina enjoyed a decent season in the aftermath of their Calciopoli punishment, ending up in 6th place despite a 15 point handicap at the start of the season. As such, they'll once again prepare for European football - and have prepared four young signings for this purpose. Perhaps the most high profile is Jan Hable, a young Czech of just 18 years of age. With Inter Milan poised to make a move, Fiorentina swooped in with an 800,000 euro bid to Hable's old club, Hradec Kralove, and landed the defensive midfielder. Hable said of the move, "Six months ago I was in the Czech second division. Now, I'm with a top Italian club. It's a dream come true... I chose Florence because here I'll be able to grow and improve, and perhaps become as great a central midfielder as De Rossi." Next came Anthony Vanden Borre, who has recently won praise from the Belgian national team setup at U-21 level, for whom he is still eligible at 19 years of age. Of course, he's also played for the senior side and won continental recognition for this youthful show of audacity, culminating in a switch from Anderlecht to Fiorentina. The defensively-minded player said, "I'm versatile and have played at right back or in the middle, or even elsewhere during my time in Belgium. I chose Fiorentina because I've followed their fortunes since the times of Batistuta, and have seen them in the Champions League. Like me, Fiorentina is ambitious." Striker Arturo Lupoli has played little top level football, making just one appearance for former club Arsenal, but helped his loan club Derby County recapture the glory days as they managed a playoff victory and promotion to the Premiership. Despite only playing second tier football, Lupoli had attracted the attention of the Milan giants and various other continental clubs. But it was Firenze for him: the ex-Parma youth had already agreed a deal with Fiorentina and was delighted at finally moving to the club earlier this month. He said, "I've been thinking about this move for a long time. Fiorentina is a forward-thinking club with a long term plan, which is ideal for a young player like me. "I can learn from Pazzini and Montolivo, youngsters who have become great at La Viola. As opposed to England, young players seem to have more chance to play here. Fiorentina has a great idea here: throw young people into the side and help them grow with a coach like Cesar Prandelli." Finally, Federico Balzaretti is positively a veteran at 25 years of age, and has pedigree with Juventus. As the oldest of the four, he stated his goals clearly and with confidence. The defender commented, "Fiorentina shares the same objectives as my old club [Juve]. Here, we can compete in all competitions and look to advance in the UEFA Cup. Fiorentina is a massive club and my spell with Juventus is now fully in the past. I'll do my very best to impress here." The Gigliati also signed Ondrej Mazuch from FC Brno, and Caetano from Brazils's Ipatinga. The latter is co-owned with Siena and will play there this season. ---- 幾個新同學的訪談,明天有空我再翻 要先去睡了明天還要上班 -- █████ ψFirstdrop ◢██◤◢██ ◢██◢██ ◢◤◢██◢██ ████◢██ ◢█◤◢██ ◢██ ██ ◢██ ███ ██▌ ▅▅ ◢█◤ ◢◤◢█◤ ◢◤ ███ ████▋██████◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.82.148
文章代碼(AID): #16duciiZ (ACFiorentina)