[新聞] Santana back in tune

看板ACFiorentina作者 (Jazz+Sport=Life)時間17年前 (2006/10/13 18:20), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct13b.html Fiorentina midfielder Mario Alberto Santana is ready to return to action after spending the last five months on the treatment table. 在經過五個月養傷後,FIO中場Mario Alberto Santana將重回球場。 The Argentine has finally recovered from his troublesome muscular problem and is looking forward to making his debut with the Viola outfit following his summer move from Palermo. Santana終於從肌肉受傷中復原,並且渴望自從Palermo轉會以來首次為FIO出賽。 “I feel much better and I am happy I can finally play and help my teammates after this difficult period,” he stated. “It isn’t nice to be forced to see your team play from the outside. 他指出"我覺得現在狀況不錯,能在目前困苦的情形之下能幫助我的隊友。" "當隊友正在奮戰時,並只能袖手旁觀,這種感覺非常不好。" “I have yet to find my best physical condition as I only played a friendly match against our youth team, but I am at the Coach’s disposal and this is the most important thing.” "在與青年軍比賽後,我尚未找到最佳體能狀況,但最重要的是一切要看教練的調度。" Fiorentina have had a problematic start to the season and have only managed to chip away at six points from their initial 19-point deficit, winning two matches out of the five played until now. FIO在本季一開始碰到不少困難,在五場比賽中只拿下了二場勝利。 “I don’t think we have had a bad start,” explained the former Chievo winger. “We lost a few matches, but generally we played well. "我不覺得我們有個不好的開局。" "雖然我們輸到一些比賽,但表現卻很不錯。" “This is an odd championship, without Juventus and with so many clubs forced to start with point deductions. "這是一個很奇特的聯賽,沒有了祖文而且許多球隊都被扣分。" “I think that the overall values have been mixed up and this could represent an advantage for us.” "我認為目前的狀況不是很明朗,這對我們是有利的。" Fiorentina will visit Empoli on Sunday in what promises to be an interesting Tuscan derby, as the Azzurri are currently flying high in joint fourth place. FIO將在週日作客Empoli,這會是精彩的交鋒,(後面那一段看不太懂.....) -- The blade must pass through the fire,else it will break. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.216.35

10/14 00:36, , 1F
可以借轉阿根廷版嗎?多謝^^
10/14 00:36, 1F

10/14 00:57, , 2F
最後是說這篇寫成的時候義大利國家隊在 2008 歐洲盃
10/14 00:57, 2F

10/14 00:58, , 3F
剛好在分組排名之中與立陶宛共同排名第四的事情
10/14 00:58, 3F

10/14 12:47, , 4F
歡迎借轉
10/14 12:47, 4F