[分享] The Wind Blows

看板AAR作者 (青蕉打人)時間14年前 (2009/10/11 02:53), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I gotta breath You can't take that from me Cause it's all that you left that's mine You have to leave And it's all I can see But you told me that love is blind But there are times you are so impossible that I should sign a waiver And you will find someones worth walking on when you ask me to go I'll leave when the wind blows Take a breath and there it goes I'll be outside of your window I'll pass by but I'll go slow I'll leave when the wind blows There was a day You threw our love way Then you passed it to someone new You wanna stay But since you wanna play We can finally say we're through There are times you are so impossible and you ask me to go I'll leave when the wind blows Take a breath and there it goes I'll be outside of your window I'll pass by but I'll go slow I'll leave when the wind blows You can scream there's just echoes Pass outside of your window You'll be sad that you let me go I'll leave but just known As I lay in solitude oh what's a boy supposed to do I shake the very thought of you Me together I remember Late night when I stayed up late All I do is wait and wait You never coming home to me That's the heardest thing to see (that's the heardest thing to see) I gotta breath You can't take from me I can't finally say we're through I'll leave when the wind blows Take a breath and there it goes I'll be outside of your window I'll pass by but I'll go slow I'll leave when the wind blows You can scream there's just echoes Pass outside of your window You'll be sad that you let me go On every face you'll never know And everywhere you never go You'll feel when the wind blows -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.121.70.214

10/11 13:43, , 1F
我喜歡這首XDDDDDDDD
10/11 13:43, 1F

10/11 14:28, , 2F
這首感覺有點虛幻><
10/11 14:28, 2F

10/15 22:59, , 3F
有點悲傷啊...
10/15 22:59, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1AqDWWz- (AAR)