[新聞] A-Rod 下周一歸隊

看板A-Rod作者 (ForeverChop)時間11年前 (2013/07/18 23:37), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
A-Rod expects to be back with Yankees on Monday By Jed Weisberger / Special to MLB.com | 7/17/2013 5:33 P.M. ET http://ppt.cc/nTWn Alex Rodriguez, who underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left hip in January, expects to return to the Yankees on Monday in Texas, he said in a radio interview with WFAN's Mike Francesa on Wednesday. 一月動過手術的A-Rod 準備在下週一洋基德州行歸隊....根據WFAN周三廣播專訪 "We'll see through the weekend. We started the 20-day rehab and once we felt he could complete the 20 days and be available to us in Texas," general managaer Brian Cashman said in a phone interview with ESPN.com. "So let's get through the weekend and see where he is at and see if he is Major League able." 現金人: 我們這整個週末都會做持續觀察......完成長達20天的復健 只要我們覺得他完成這段復健.......他很快就會在德州加入我們 觀察A-Rod的復原程度到哪.........進而判斷他是否能適應大聯盟 The Yankees could active the third baseman either Monday or Tuesday. A-Rod歸隊日有可能是下周一會周二 After 10 rehab games -- the past two with the Double-A Trenton Thunder in Reading, Pa. -- Rodriguez is pleased with his progress. He's not really worried about his 5-for-28 performance at the plate, either. Rodriguez will not play in Wednesday's series finale against Reading, in conjunction with a scheduled day off. He'll make his next rehab appearance on Thursday with Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. 十場小聯盟--最近兩場是在AA.... A-Rod 很滿意他的復建程度進展 這些比賽中打擊成績28-5他一點都不擔心....A-Rod將不會在周三AA球隊系列最終戰 上場......因為這天的休假...週四他將直接在3A進行下一場復健賽 "I feel good. What I'm happy with is I'm getting the barrel of the bat on the ball," said Rodriguez, who was 0-for-3 with a sacrifice fly and an RBI in a 6-3 loss to Reading on Tuesday night. "I'm swinging at strikes. I'm getting the ball into the air to the outfield. I'm eliminating the ground balls. 我感覺不錯... 開心的是我開始把球打得更結實了....雖然是三之零但有一隻 帶有一分打點的高飛犧牲打 "I never really paid that much attention to rehab statistics until this year. To me, getting the barrel of the bat on the ball is much more important." 我從來不在乎復健賽的數據直到今年.....把球打結實重要得多了 Rodriguez did hit the ball hard in three of his at-bats Tuesday, and he started a double play in the field. A-Rod looked confident and fluid both offensively and defensively, and he is making progress. 週二A-Rod 真的把球打得都很扎實....還策動一次雙殺...看得出相當有進展.... "I agree with that," said veteran Trenton manager Tony Franklin. "I think he looks good. He's certainly been productive in the two games he's played with us. It's been good having him around." 3A Trenton 教練 Tony Franklin 說: 我同意....在最近兩場比賽中 A-Rod 一直都對球隊很有貢獻...... 有他在陣中真好 During his rehabilitation stint, Rodriguez has described his progress as "checking off boxes." He talked of a few that were taken care of after Monday's game and, without using that barometer, "checked off" a major one after Tuesday's contest. He was able to play seven innings at third base in four straight games, two with Class A Advanced Tampa and the two with Trenton. 在他復健賽期間.... A-Rod形容他的傷勢進展像是在進度表上打勾 在週二的比賽後更象徵了一個大大的勾.....他已經連續四場比賽能夠守七局的三壘防線 2場在 進階1A Tampa 另外兩場在3A Trenton "Playing those innings in four straight games is a step I needed to take in this," Rodriguez said. 能夠在連續四場待到七局是我必須跨出的一大步 Rodriguez was asked for reaction pertaining to MLB Players Association head Michael Weiner's comments explaining any suspensions leveled as a result of the Biogenesis investigation likely won't take effect until after the 2013 season. As usual, he deferred. 被問到球員工會大頭 Weiner在記著會中表示今年看來實行禁賽(A-Rod)有點困難 "Good question, but you will have to ask Michael, who knows a lot more about this than me," Rodriguez said. "I can't comment." "好問題"不過你得問 Weiner 他比我知道的多得多....我不予置評 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 編輯: ForeverChop 來自: 114.34.206.223 (07/20 13:53)
文章代碼(AID): #1Hw0l97C (A-Rod)