[影片] A-Rod 1A 復健賽 報導

看板A-Rod作者 (ForeverChop)時間11年前 (2013/07/03 22:34), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Charleston RiverDogs (1A) 4 VS 2 Rome Braves (1A) Both Alex Rodriguez and Eduardo Nunez made rehab starts with the River Dogs. Rodriguez, who is recovering from a hip injury, played three innings Tuesday night in his first rehab game with the RiverDogs. He was hitless in his two plate appearances including a looking strikeout in the third inning. A-ROD 小聯盟 1A 首度出賽三局 兩支零 DP + 香振一次 不過身體無大礙 算好的開始 ╔════════════════════════════════════╗ ║ 賽前專訪: 07/02/13 (02:47) 部分逐字稿 ║ ╠════════════════════════════════════╣ ║ http://www.milb.com/multimedia/vpp.jsp?content_id=28528841&sid=milb ║ ╠════════════════════════════════════╣ ║ It's been a long time since I've done anything. Let's be honest: the ║ ║way the year ended last year was pretty bloody. You know --- "We got ║ ║swept. I got benched and pinch-hit for. And I have got no one to blame ║ ║but myself because I stunk up the house, That's for sure! So with that, ║ ║you think about that for eight or nine months and that's enough to fuel ║ ║you to come back and hopefully be a player that can help the team and be║ ║ an impact in the middle of our lineup. I'm as intrigued as you guys are║ ║ to see how I'm gonna react. ║ ║ ║ ║ It's gonna be a challenge, there's no question about it. But I do feel║ ║ the first step to that is getting it(my hip) healed up and mended, I've║ ║worked extremely hard to get myself to be in a position to be successful║ ║. and simply to be the guy... help the guys win. I know that if I'm ║ ║healthy and feeling good, that I can make our team better. I'm looking ║ ║forward to that challenge. I have 20 games to get this straight. ║ ║ I think we don't wanna lose dates or some of guys like Nunez, who had ║ ║ lost several days already. We don't wanna get into a situation.........║ ║I'm excited to be in South Carolina. It's my first time here! ║ ║ Great Southern hospitality so far. ║ ║ ║ ║People have been really nice. Thank you for having me here! Meeting you║ ║ guys before meeting most of them. They're on the field right now. ║ ║I'm excited. Look!! Anytime you get the chance to comeback and share ║ ║some laughs and maybe tough action about baseball it's what I love ║ ║to do, I love the game of baseball. It's my passion. My father played ║ ║baseball. ║ ║ ║ ║But I know. Anytime you can share with these kids, who has such a bright║ ║ future. That's the least I can do............... ║ ║ ║ ╚════════════════════════════════════╝ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)

07/04 09:25, , 1F
GO~GO A-Rod
07/04 09:25, 1F

07/04 10:02, , 2F
阿肉加油
07/04 10:02, 2F

07/04 11:10, , 3F
A-Rod加油 ~衝阿
07/04 11:10, 3F
※ 編輯: ForeverChop 來自: 114.34.206.223 (07/06 11:00)
文章代碼(AID): #1Hr3P__o (A-Rod)