[譯文] A-Rod schmoozes with Yanks fans

看板A-Rod作者 (444)時間15年前 (2009/06/19 00:06), 編輯推噓3(304)
留言7則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
剛剛上面那篇 這裡有更完整的 A-Rod schmoozes with Yanks fans Loyal followers get opportunity to meet star on Tuesday A-ROD與球迷開PARTY 球迷有機會遇到巨星 By Jared Diamond / MLB.com 06/16/09 6:58 PM ET NEW YORK -- Daniel Shikhman pushed through a crowd on the subway platform stairs and a made a beeline for the Yankee Stadium entrance. He knew Alex Rodriguez was greeting fans in Monument Park before Tuesday's game, and he couldn't bear to miss his chance to meet one of his idols. Daniel Shikhman(某球迷)知道A-ROD要開PARTY 他不能錯過這個機會 能跟他的偶像開趴 So Shikhman, 13, sprinted the whole way from the train to the gate. He was a little late arriving from Brooklyn and didn't have much time to waste. 因此他知道沒有時間可以浪費 快速的往入口奔跑 Then the unthinkable happened: Shikhman was held up. A ticket-taker outside saw Shikhman and asked him to slow down and walk the rest of the way. Someone running at full speed in a crowd of people around Yankee Stadium is an accident waiting to happen. 然而他被剪票員擋了下來 要求他用走的 因為奔跑會有意外發生 Shikhman made it with just a few minutes to spare, panting and exhausted from his run. But for the chance to pose for a picture and speak with Rodriguez, it was all worth it. 這浪費了點時間 而奔跑也讓他氣喘呼呼 筋疲力盡 不過能跟A-ROD照相 聊天 非常值回票價 Rodriguez was in Monument Park on Tuesday afternoon, meeting with fans before the Yankees' game against the Nationals, giving them a rare chance to interact with a star player. Fans began lining up outside Monument Park from the moment the Stadium opened at 4 p.m. ET. A-ROD在紀念碑公園開PARTY 機會非常難得 球迷必須從4點開始排隊 "I can't believe what just happened. I can't believe I met A-Rod," said Shikhman, still out of breath but visibly excited. "He's one of my favorite players ever. I'm just so happy right now. I just met A-Rod." Shikhman:太扯了 我竟然跟A-ROD開PARTY A-ROD是我最喜歡的球員之一 我現在非常HIGH 因為我在PARTY上 The Yankees have held meet-and-greets with different personnel once each homestand. Manager Joe Girardi, relief pitcher Brian Bruney and general manager Brian Cashman met with fans in the Great Hall as they entered the ballpark on June 4. 洋基在主場會安排各式各樣的PARTY 如何說出一嘴好理由-吉拉迪 我到底是什麼咖?? -布魯尼 第一次騙人就上手 -現金人 Rodriguez emerged from the Yankees' bullpen adjacent to Monument Park wearing a blue warmup jersey, pinstriped uniform pants and his cap. The fans waiting patiently met him with a loud ovation, at which point Rodriguez posed for pictures, shook hands and spoke with hundreds of fans in a 20-minute period. A-ROD穿著熱身衣出場 就受到球迷的熱烈歡迎 A-ROD跟球迷同樂了20分鐘 A few moments into the session, Rodriguez asked the Yankees official overseeing the event if he could step in front of the barrier separating him from the fans, letting him get even closer to the action. This request elicited another, even louder cheer. A-ROD後來要求工作人員 是否可讓他可以更接近球迷 而這舉動引起了更大聲的歡呼 Fans of all ages met with Rodriguez, ranging from toddlers to elderly adults. Rodriguez took the time to make conversation with the fans, giving special attention to children. One young boy, when asked where he was from, admitted he was a Phillies fan, eliciting laughter from Rodriguez and those waiting in line. A-ROD老少通吃 球迷從小孩到老人都有 A-ROD跟球迷聊天 特別花時間在小孩身上 有一個小球迷 當A-ROD問他從哪來 小球迷回答:賣問啦 其實我是費城人迷啦 這回答讓A-ROD笑到肚子痛 "I was just being honest," he told his family as he walked away, smiling the entire time. 小球迷: 我又不是現金人 我很誠實低 For Toni-Marie Martinez of Clifton, N.J., meeting Rodriguez was an unexpected thrill. Tuesday was her first time at the new Yankee Stadium and did not know she would have the opportunity to meet one of the best players on her favorite team. Martinez(另一個球迷) 今天是她第一次到洋基球場 竟然有機會參加A-ROD的PARTYY Martinez planned to wear her No. 13 Rodriguez jersey to the game -- the only Yankee uniform she owns -- but spilled food on it and had to change. Her new outfit? A blue Derek Jeter No. 2 T-shirt. Martinez 本來想穿著唯一一件洋基球衣-13號 Rodriguez 不過卻穿著新的球衣-2號 JETER 因為她把食物弄翻在原本球衣上 "I guess wearing his number would have been even more fitting, but this was really incredible," Martinez said. "What an incredible way to remember my first tip to the new Stadium." 來源:http://tinyurl.com/l7x5y8 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 116.59.167.68

06/19 00:10, , 1F
真好...用功點明年去紐約念書好了
06/19 00:10, 1F

06/19 00:10, , 2F
去紐約念書很貴....Orz
06/19 00:10, 2F

06/19 00:14, , 3F
所以才要用功點...才有獎學金
06/19 00:14, 3F

06/19 00:15, , 4F
把A-Rod的照片貼在牆上看我念GRE會不會比
06/19 00:15, 4F