[譯文] A-Rod sparking Yankees' hot streak

看板A-Rod作者 (444)時間15年前 (2009/06/08 16:34), 編輯推噓5(502)
留言7則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
By Bryan Hoch / MLB.com 06/07/09 7:54 PM ET NEW YORK -- Alex Rodriguez kept the clubhouse workers busy scrubbing infield clay out of his pinstriped uniform pants this weekend, serving as further evidence that the three-time Most Valuable Player is feeling more comfortable back on the field. 洗衣工非常忙碌的清洗A-ROD沾滿紅土的條紋制服 The Yankees have been on a roll since Rodriguez's return, posting a big league-best 20-8 record since he was reinstated from the disabled list following his March 9 right hip surgery. Rodriguez has often said that he was aggressive with his return and it will be a lengthy process, but the returns in the Rays series have been strong. 在A-ROD從傷兵名單回來之後 洋基有大聯盟最佳戰績20勝8負 A-ROD自己非常的積極回到場上 而在與光芒系列賽他更強囉 In the fourth inning on Friday, Rodriguez walked and attempted to steal second base, his first theft try of 2009, on the battery of left-hander David Price and catcher Dioner Navarro. The throw sailed into right field, so Rodriguez had to test his hip by popping right up and racing to third base. A-ROD在09年第一次盜壘是在禮拜5的第4局 挑戰Price與Navarro這對投補搭擋 而球被丟到了右外野 A-ROD趁機測試他的咖稱 推進到三壘 "I was excited about attempting a stolen base; that was pretty cool," Rodriguez said. "You keep plugging away. It's a long season. I know that I'm going to be a lot better in July, August and September toward the end. Right now, I'm just trying to take it one step at a time and be patient, and take what they give me." A-ROD:我很開心嘗試盜壘 還有很長的球季 我知道我的表現越來越好 現在 我耐心的試著一步一步來 看會有什麼結果 Rodriguez was not the star of New York's eighth-inning rally on Sunday, but his run provided the margin of victory in the Yankees' come-from-behind 4-3 win. Rodriguez worked a walk against Tampa Bay reliever Grant Balfour to load the bases, creating a foreboding situation for left-hander J.P. Howell, who watched three New York runs score on a walk, an error and a fielder's choice. A-ROD不是禮拜天反攻的要角 但A-ROD跑回了超前分 比賽的情況:A-ROD被保送 光芒換了投手Howell 而Howell讓洋基跑回三分(保送 失誤 野選) "We're battling," Rodriguez said. "The one thing I like is, every game, we're fighting to the end. We're developing good habits and some character." A-ROD:我們在打仗 我最開心的就是我們會戰到最後一兵一卒 這是我們的習慣&特色 Rodriguez has eight home runs and 23 RBIs in 28 games since returning, batting .275 (27-for-98) with 16 runs scored. The offensive numbers may not be at All-Star caliber, but he is pleased with the mobility he's shown in the field and on the bases. A-ROD的成績(.275-avg 23RBIs 8HRs 16Runs) 還不是個普洛級的 但他很滿意他的表現 "I think over the last few days, I've had a bare-hand play, I've slid head-first and feet-first," Rodriguez said. "I got a stolen base. I feel like every day I'm getting better, but I'm being patient with myself." A-ROD 說 "我想在這些日子裡,我曾經徒手傳球, 也曾撲壘以及滑壘.""我有一次盜壘成功. 感覺自己每天都在好轉,但我要按捺住自己性子 (感謝wsan友情贊助 感恩!!) The Yankees will try to keep their winning ways going with A-Rod on Monday, wrapping up the three-game series with the Rays as Andy Pettitte takes the ball for New York. Pettitte will try to get on another run after suffering a loss in his last start on June 3 against the Rangers, snapping a six-start unbeaten string. 當禮拜一Pettitte先發對上光芒 洋基跟A-ROD試著找出贏球的方法 Pettitte上次被條子幹掉 打斷了先發6連不敗的紀錄 "That's the one thing about good or great starting pitching -- they just keep coming at you in waves," Rodriguez said. "Every day you come to the park, you feel like you have a really good chance of winning the game." A-ROD: 洋基贏 紅襪輸 又是美好的一天**ˋ(  ̄▽ ̄)ˊ** 有錯請指教 謝謝囉 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 116.59.163.251

06/08 17:59, , 1F
A-ROD: 洋基贏 紅襪輸 又是美好的一天
06/08 17:59, 1F

06/08 19:27, , 2F
又是美好的一天**ˋ(  ̄▽ ̄)ˊ**
06/08 19:27, 2F

06/08 21:47, , 3F
趁機測試他的咖稱XD
06/08 21:47, 3F

06/08 22:52, , 4F
A-ROD 說 "我想在這些日子裡,我曾經徒手傳球,
06/08 22:52, 4F

06/08 22:53, , 5F
也曾撲壘以及滑壘.""我有一次盜壘成功.
06/08 22:53, 5F

06/08 22:54, , 6F
感覺自己每天都在好轉,但我要按捺住自己性子
06/08 22:54, 6F
※ 編輯: dvsmatix 來自: 114.137.118.18 (06/08 23:49)

06/09 00:50, , 7F
打擊率好像錯了,應該是25-98
06/09 00:50, 7F
文章代碼(AID): #1ABCqCpd (A-Rod)