[新聞] Notes: Company impresses A-Rod

看板A-Rod作者 (444)時間16年前 (2007/09/27 17:50), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
僅節錄有關A-Rod部分 ST. PETERSBURG -- Alex Rodriguez has spent most of his season ignoring milestones passed, preferring instead to keep his eyes set on the Yankees' attempt at a World Series championship. 阿肉整季都忽略有關自己的里程碑 他比較在意的是幫YANKEES打下WS After Tuesday's game, however, A-Rod let his guard down a little bit. Rodriguez's grand slam in the Yankees' 7-6 loss to the Devil Rays made him just the fourth player in club history to reach the 150-RBI plateau, an achievement that he said made him "pretty giddy." 在禮拜2對小魚打出GS之後 A-ROD洋基是第4個達到單季150打點的選手 A-Rod說這紀錄讓他暈了.... The achievement was a new one for Rodriguez, who leads the Major Leagues with 53 home runs. But hearing the other three names to reach 150 RBIs on the franchise's list -- Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig and Joe DiMaggio -- reinforced the special feeling. 150打點是A-ROD生涯新高(還有好幾場咧 呵呵) A-ROD的53轟領先MLB 150分打點其他3位---Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig and Joe DiMaggio--- A-ROD 這紀錄讓你又有更特別的感覺了吧(HOF HOF HOF...) "That psyches me up to even be mentioned in the same breath," Rodriguez said. "It's hard to compare eras, but ... that gives me the chills more than anything. Modern baseball is cool, but we all know each other. It's not like those names -- those are like angels. 阿肉說: 與那些人一起被提到讓他很興奮 並且鼓舞了我 現代棒球很COOL 但我們都知道那些名字 那些人他們都是天使 (其實這段不太會翻 請其他高手幫忙 這段翻的有點鳥) "It's something that I'll definitely cherish for the rest of my career. It's hard to do, because the home run is an individual thing and a glamorous thing, but the RBIs and runs scored are more involved with winning, more involved with teammates and more of a team effort." 阿肉又說: 我會去珍惜未來打球的生涯 但是很難做到(應該指打點很難打) HR紀錄是個人的且迷人的事情 但是勝利、隊友與團隊合作更需要打點和得分 Rodriguez's third grand slam of the season was a momentous one, clipping the second row of catwalks ringing Tropicana Field, an estimated 115 feet above the playing field. A-ROD本季第3支滿貫蛋是很重要的一支 這支高於球場場地115ft的HR 飛到小魚主場外野第2排 The shot, off Tampa Bay's Jason Hammel, snapped a string of 55 homerless at-bats for Rodriguez and -- he believed at the time -- would give New York enough juice to clinch its 13th consecutive playoff appearance. 從 Jason Hammel擊出的HR 讓AROD結束連續55個打數沒打全壘打 且AROD認為這支應該就夠洋基連續13年打進季後賽(他錯了 後來被牛棚花光) But A-Rod insisted that home runs are never a huge barometer of how he feels; often more concerned with low line drives and hard ground balls, Rodriguez has worked with hitting coach Kevin Long to refine his swing mechanics for the playoffs. 阿肉堅持HR不會讓他感覺受到影響 平飛球?和強滾才是他比較關心的 阿肉還是與打擊教練LONG研究如何提昇他的揮棒機制 為了季後賽做準備 (像4月那麼屌 WS有望了) "Remember, home runs are not what's going to win in October," Rodriguez said. "It's going to be doing the little things -- hitting the ball hard, going the other way, taking your walks. It's playing the little game, for me, and all of us." 阿肉又說: 對我們來說 10月想要贏比賽不完全靠HR 只要把幾件事做好就OK 把球打強勁 等保送??(going other way要怎麼說才好) 來源:http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news 翻的有點鳥 大家可以討論如何改進 謝謝囉!! 看了mjworld的翻譯 稍微修改 mjworld大翻的真順 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.203.129 ※ 編輯: dvsmatix 來自: 211.74.203.129 (09/27 18:28) ※ 編輯: dvsmatix 來自: 211.74.203.129 (09/27 18:29)

09/27 18:38, , 1F
不是115ft遠,是高於球場場地115ft
09/27 18:38, 1F
※ 編輯: dvsmatix 來自: 211.74.203.129 (09/27 20:15)

09/27 20:15, , 2F
感謝!!
09/27 20:15, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #16-tpVnz (A-Rod)