[新聞] 洋基帝國的AROD神(A-Rod king of Yanks' world)

看板A-Rod作者 (CPBiaoLions)時間16年前 (2007/09/11 01:12), 編輯推噓7(704)
留言11則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《PerryRod (Partridge)》之銘言: : 文章來源:http://tinyurl.com/268qv5 : A-Rod king of Yanks' world : Sunday, September 9, 2007 : By TARA SULLIVAN : STAFF WRITER : KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Alex Rodriguez stood inside the visitors' clubhouse : Friday night and insisted, with a straight face, that if not for the : contribution of a surprising number of rookies this season, the Yankees would : be "in third or fourth place right now." AROD禮拜五在客場俱樂部中面無表情地強調:「如果不是超級新人輩出打出好成績, 洋基現在恐怕得位居(美聯東區?)第三或第四名。」 : Come on now, Alex. We all know the truth of the 2007 baseball season. Without : your bat, the Yankees wouldn't be anywhere near the playoffs, wouldn't be : anywhere close to holding the wild-card lead that is currently in their : grasp, would, in fact, be far lower than their current second-place AL East : perch. 麥假了,AROD。誰都知道,今年球季若非你的豪打猛攻,洋基根本無望晉級季後賽, 也不會坐穩現在外卡的領先位置-而是遠遠落在「美聯東區第二名」地位之後。 : Rodriguez proved that much again Saturday, his two monstrous home runs giving : him 51 on the season while helping the Yankees crush the Royals, 11-5. Though : Andy Pettitte earned his 13th win, Johnny Damon provided the Yanks' first : blast of power with a two-run home run in the third and Wilson Betemit iced : the blowout with a three-run shot in the sixth. It was A-Rod's two home runs : in between that had tongues wagging in Kansas City. AROD在禮拜六的比賽中,再度證明了這一切:他兩隻火星級的全壘打,讓他本季的全壘打 數累積到第51支,並以11:5擊潰了皇家隊。雖然同場比賽中老派勇奪13勝、大門第三局用 兩分打點全壘打證明了自己的核彈頭地位,而貝特敏也在六局擊出三分打點全壘打;然而 在堪薩斯引發熱烈討論的,還是AROD。 : The first came in the fourth inning, traveling 416 feet to clear the : center-field fence. The second led off the sixth, just skipping over the : left-field fence. Together, they made Rodriguez the first Bronx Bomber since : Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris to reach the magical 50 barrier. 本場比賽第一轟是出現在四局,416呎直接挑戰中外野;第二支則是出現在第六局,恰好 飛越了左外野全壘打牆:重砲聲中,AROD是在Mickey Mantle 及 Roger Maris後第一位 單季擊出神樣50支全壘打的「布朗克斯轟炸機」。 : "That's amazing considering that's what this organization is known for," : manager Joe Torre said, his head still shaking in awe. 托瑞邊搖頭晃腦邊讚嘆:「對以火力見長的洋基來說,這是多麼不可思議的表現!」 : Torre let his slugger bat one more time in the eighth, but regretted the : decision when Rodriguez was hit in the left elbow. Rodriguez left the game : for a pinch-runner, insisting after the game he was fine. The news was not so : good for teammate Derek Jeter, however, whose painful right knee was the only : dark cloud on an otherwise clear night. 托瑞讓他的重砲手在八局中再次登場打擊,但因為AROD跑壘時撞傷了左肘而後悔。換代跑 後,AROD在賽後堅持他沒問題。然而對他的隊友Jeter而言並非好事,因為Jeter的右膝也 正劇烈疼痛中。 : Jeter left the game in the bottom of the fifth – he grounded back to the : pitcher in the top of the fifth – after experiencing stiffness because of : irritation in his patellar tendon. "It's something that's not going to go : away without shutting it down, but it's tough to imagine playing without : him," Torre said. : The manager vowed to give Jeter today's series finale off, and was hopeful : that an additional day off Monday would allow Jeter to feel better when the : Toronto series begins Tuesday. (Jeter部分跳過) : "It just looked like he couldn't move very well," said Torre, who said Royals : team physician Tom Phillips checked Jeter late in the game. "He gave me that : famous, 'I'll be all right,' but I said finally, 'That's not good enough.' " : Everything A-Rod does lately is great. He's hit 50 homers twice before, but : both on a bad Texas team. ......AROD最近的表現實在是完美。他曾兩度擊出單季五十轟,不過都是在德州時代。 : "It's been a magical season so far but to be winning games in the middle of a : pennant race makes it so much more," Rodriguez said. "No doubt this is the : most fun I've had. I said in spring training it takes some people three or : four years, some one or two, but it's taken me four full years to get : comfortable in New York and to really enjoy every aspect of the game and my : teammates and also to laugh at myself a little bit." 「目前來說,這是神奇的一季;但能爭奪美聯東區龍頭的過程中贏球更是令人雀躍。」 AROD表示,「無庸置疑地,這是我最開心的一季。我曾在春訓中提過,有些人一兩年 就能適應紐約,有些人則要三四年-我個人則是經歷了整整四年,才學會享受每場比賽 的每個環節及每位隊友的表現,也漸漸學會自我解嘲。」 : His stats are no laughing matter. 然而現在已經沒人敢笑他了。 : A-Rod now holds the major league record for home runs by a third baseman with : 49 (he hit two as a designated hitter Wednesday night at Yankee Stadium). He : already holds the mark for a shortstop (57 in 2002), becoming the first to do : it at two positions. With six home runs in his last four games, 12 in his : last 18, he has the most homers by a Yankee in a single season since Maris : and Mantle in '61. AROD是大聯盟三壘手單季最多全壘打數(49)的紀錄保持人(今年其中兩隻是以DH身份於禮拜 三晚上洋基主場擊出),而他同時也是游擊手單季最多轟(57,2002年)的紀錄保持人-他也 是在兩個不同守備位置中都保持單季最多轟紀錄的第一人。而最近八戰六響、十八戰十二 轟的表現,讓他是繼Mickey Mantle 及 Roger Maris(1961年)後單季最多轟的洋基球員。 : As he barrels toward a third American League MVP award and an epic contract : extension – only Jimmie Foxx, Joe DiMaggio, Yogi Berra and Mantle have ever : won three AL MVPs – there appears no limit to where this season can end. : "I would settle for a World Championship," Rodriguez said. 正當他的砲管指向第三座美聯最有價值球員(歷史上僅Jimmie Foxx, Joe DiMaggio, Yogi Berra and Mickey Mantle拿過三座美聯MVP),以及隨之而來的豐厚續約條件,AROD本季 的驚奇之旅現在還看不到盡頭,他說:「我瞄準的是世界大賽冠軍」 -- 第一次翻全文請多指教 -- 這些事情,第一個在中職做的都是同一隊: 經營主場(職棒十年/五年7,328萬)、第一份球員複數年合約(九年) 提議並建立二軍(職棒二年/職棒十五年)、提供球員專業運動防護員...等 正確答案,你一定知道 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.59.232.117

09/11 01:18, , 1F
A-Rod:「我瞄準的是世界大賽冠軍」Go A-ROD!! (LaNew)
09/11 01:18, 1F

09/11 01:21, , 2F
(還是統一XD?)
09/11 01:21, 2F

09/11 01:26, , 3F
是統一XD
09/11 01:26, 3F

09/11 01:28, , 4F
職棒二年還沒有辣妞 so.....
09/11 01:28, 4F

09/11 03:05, , 5F
推翻譯 推最後一句話 也推簽名檔
09/11 03:05, 5F

09/11 03:52, , 6F
A-Rod really come to feel the sense of belong
09/11 03:52, 6F

09/11 05:02, , 7F
His stats are no laughing matter應該是說他的狀態不是再被拿
09/11 05:02, 7F

09/11 05:02, , 8F
來取笑的題材了.
09/11 05:02, 8F

09/11 11:58, , 9F
受教了
09/11 11:58, 9F
※ 編輯: cwy0317 來自: 140.119.232.169 (09/11 11:59)

09/11 21:28, , 10F
讚!A-rod真的很屌
09/11 21:28, 10F

06/30 19:10, , 11F
06/30 19:10, 11F
文章代碼(AID): #16vNhm0S (A-Rod)