Re: [新聞] [翻譯]Rodriguez Continues to Stoke H …

看板A-Rod作者 (~胡小銘~)時間17年前 (2007/05/25 03:21), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
新手翻譯~ 請多多見諒! ※ 引述《subaru (高統襪的神秘力量)》之銘言: : Rodriguez Continues to Stoke Heated Rivalry Rodriguez 繼續如燃燒般的激烈競爭 : By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT : Published: May 24, 2007 : http://tinyurl.com/379lqx : Before the final game of a three-game series between the Red Sox and the : Yankees last night, the umpires’ crew chief, Joe West, quietly met with : both teams’ managers. He apparently did not want an errant elbow to : become an on-field controversy. 就在洋基與紅襪對戰系列三連戰的最後一戰的前一晚,裁判長,Joe West 平靜的面對 兩隊的經理。而他明顯的不想要一個迷失的手肘成為球場上的爭議。 : In the eighth inning of Tuesday night’s game, Alex Rodriguez lunged at : the Red Sox rookie second baseman, Dustin Pedroia, with his elbow in a : forceful attempt to break up a double play. 在星二晚上的第八局比賽中, ARod 衝撞了紅襪隊新人二壘手 Dustin Pedroia,用他自 己的手肘與強烈的企圖破壞了一次的雙殺。 : After the game, Pedroia told reporters that he thought the move was “a : little cheap.”Before : last night’s game, Rodriguez said the play was awkward as he : tried to play down the incident. “I am just trying to play as hard as : I can,” Rodriguez said. “It was not intentional. I have a lot of : respect for those guys.” : He added, “I am not just going to go in like a baby doll and try to : hug him.” 在比賽結束之後,Pedroia 告訴記者他認為這次的行為是一個小手段。 在最後一場比賽賽前, ARod 說那根本就是無趣笨拙的當他想要減少事件的傷害。 "而我只是嘗試去做到我能做到最好的。"ARod提到。並且額外提到那並不是故意的行為, 他是相當敬重他們的!但他不想當一個洋娃娃讓跑壘就像嘗試去擁抱他一樣! : Referring to the Yankees’ large deficit in the American League East, : Rodriguez said, “Every run for us is huge.” : When Pedroia was told of the Rodriguez comments, he responded, “Oh, : good for him, he is obviously thinking about it.” : Pedroia added: “That is baseball. I wouldn’t slide into Jeter like that. : I slide hard and low.” : Rodriguez has had several run-ins with the Red Sox since he joined the : Yankees four years ago. 相對於洋基,一個美聯東區的龐大的負逆差。 ARod 說到,每一次的跑壘對他們而言都是相當重要的。 而當Pedroia 提到 ARod 對於他的評論時,對此回應了"這對他很好阿,他很明顯的有去想 事情。"Pedroia 又說到,這就是棒球,但我不會這樣滑向Jeter,我會滑的堅硬且低。 ARod 在加入洋基四年以來與紅襪隊就有過一些類似的滑壘 : The first came during the 2004 season when Rodriguez was hit with a pitch : by Bronson Arroyo. Rodriguez went jaw to jaw with Red Sox catcher Jason : Varitek, the two tussled and both benches cleared. 第一回是在2004球季中,當 ARod 被Bronson Arroyo用球打中。他喃喃自語對紅襪隊的捕手 Jason Varitek抱怨。在兩次的扭打中,兩邊板凳上的球員都被清空了。 : In Game 6 of the American League Championship Series that year, Rodriguez : slapped the ball out of Arroyo’s hand as Arroyo tried to tag him as he : ran down the first-base line. Rodriguez was called out by the umpires and : the play helped the Red Sox complete their comeback after trailing by 3-0 : in the series. 在那年的美聯冠軍系列賽中的第六場比賽, ARod 在跑向一壘壘包線時拍掉了Arroyo手中 的球當他嘗試要做觸殺 ARod 的動作時。而 ARod 被裁判給叫了回來,而這個行為幫助了紅襪隊 完成了紅襪隊的自我重整旗鼓當在這個系列賽中以3:0落後。 : Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling later criticized Rodriguez for the play, : calling it “junior high school baseball right there, at its best.” : During spring training in 2005, several Red Sox players mocked Rodriguez : after he boasted about his rigorous workout regime. 紅襪的投手 Curt Schilling 稍後批評 ARod 有關這個滑壘。並且說到這如果是高中棒 球的話,這將會是一個最佳的表現方式。 而在2005年的春訓,一些紅襪隊的隊員嘲弄了 ARod 在吹噓有關他的嚴格練習的方式! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.138.241.109

05/25 10:22, , 1F
05/25 10:22, 1F

05/25 11:20, , 2F
When Pedroia was told of the Rodriguez comments
05/25 11:20, 2F

05/25 11:21, , 3F
這邊好像翻錯了...
05/25 11:21, 3F

05/26 02:22, , 4F
哈~真的翻錯了>"<
05/26 02:22, 4F
※ 編輯: ankc 來自: 140.138.241.109 (05/26 02:26)
文章代碼(AID): #16LUNEcs (A-Rod)