[譯文] Baseball superstar Alex Rodriguez to …

看板A-Rod作者 (Kevin)時間18年前 (2006/08/26 02:19), 編輯推噓5(503)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
標題:『Baseball superstar Alex Rodriguez to publish children book with HarperCollins Children Books』 Alex Rodriguez, known to millions of baseball fans as 声ROD ,?has signed a deal to publish a children旧 book titled Out of the Ballpark with HarperCollins Publishers. The highly anticipated picture book will be based on Rodriguez旧 childhood experiences and will be illustrated by Frank Morrison (Queen of the Scene by Queen Latifah). Out of the Ballpark will be released on February 6, 2007 and published simultaneously in Spanish under the Rayo imprint. World rights were acquired from AROD Corporation and Boras Marketing, on behalf of the author. HarperCollins Children旧 Books is promoting the book through an extensive marketing plan, which includes appearances by Rodriguez. A ROD,數百萬球迷熟悉的對象,他簽下合約去推行一本書名為"棒球場之外"的書 和HarperCollins一起合作。這本高度被期待的圖畫書是描寫 A ROD的童年時期 的一些經歷。這本書將會在明年的二月六日發行~同時也會推出西班牙文的版本 World rights將是被ROD Corporation and Boras Marketing所擁有~ HarperCollins Children旧Books 將使用大規模的行銷手法,其中當然包括 讓A ROD出現~~ 戦観 delighted to be working with this stellar baseball player who is such a hero to children everywhere,?said his editor, Rosemary Brosnan. 声nd I観 happy to be able to publish this terrific book in Spanish, as well, which means a great deal to Alex.? 戦 hope that many children will enjoy this story, which I based on my own childhood love of baseball,?said Alex Rodriguez. 巣orking on the book has been an extremely rewarding experience for me, especially now that I have a daughter of my own and see how important children旧 books are in her life.? 書的編輯,Rosemary Brosnan說:『很高興可以跟這樣各處小孩的棒球明星一,A ROD 一起合作』 並且可以用西班牙語發行這本書,這對A ROD來說也是很棒的事~ A ROD 說:『希望許多小孩可以 ENJOY這故事,這是自己的孩提時候對棒球的熱愛 的故事』做了這本書對我來說是很棒的經驗~尤其是我現在自己有女兒~ 希望這本書對她來說也會很棒,很重要 Third baseman for the New York Yankees, Rodriguez has twice been voted the American League Most Valuable Player. The youngest player in baseball history to hit 450 home runs, he hit his first home run at the age of six! Drafted out of high school, he played for the Seattle Mariners and the Texas Rangers before being traded to the Yankees. 巣 e are thrilled to have Alex Rodriguez as one of our authors. Not only is he a talented athlete and an inspiration for kids, but a fantastic storyteller as well. HarperCollins is very excited to be publishing his children旧 book,?said Susan Katz, President and Publisher, HarperCollins Children旧 Books. 擔任NY 的三壘手~A ROD 兩度被票選為美聯的MVP~這歷史上最年輕達成450全壘打的 的打者,實際上他第一發全壘打是在六歲時候。來到洋基前~ AROD 是在水手和 遊騎兵都待過的~ Susan Katz,HarperCollins Children Books的總裁說『 很興奮A ROD可以變為我們的作者之一~~他不但是有天分的運動選手~ 對於講故事給小孩聽也很有靈感和天分~~我們都感到很高興』 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 有錯誤請幫忙修正喔~~謝謝 另外再繼續幫P-Rod版主加油~~~我只能說版主就是好人~~ 有責任感並有很強的能力~~如果辭職了~ 真的是 PTT和A ROD版的損失~~ 看過小弟文章後若想幫版主打氣的~也請齊推: "P-ROD 別走,繼續加油!!" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 69.155.119.171

08/26 02:47, , 1F
"P-ROD 別走,繼續加油!!"
08/26 02:47, 1F

08/26 03:36, , 2F
P-ROD別走,繼續加油
08/26 03:36, 2F

08/26 03:38, , 3F
OD 別走,繼續加油!!"
08/26 03:38, 3F

08/26 06:43, , 4F
六歲打全壘打,在棒球場嗎 @@
08/26 06:43, 4F